Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Civil disobedience thoreau summary

Do My Homework Online - civil disobedience thoreau summary

Nov/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Get Someone Write My Paper - Henry David Thoreau: "Civil Disobedience" - Shmoop

Civil disobedience thoreau summary

Do Write My Paper - Civil Disobedience Summary | GradeSaver

Nov 17, 2017 Civil disobedience thoreau summary,

Do My Homework For Me For Free - Henry David Thoreau s Civil Disobedience: Summary and Analysis

model essay spm 27 September 2017. Clutching my belongings, I jostled my way through the milling crowd and seated myself alongside a few members of the thoreau summary, audience. There I sat, looking down upon a scene the Television: Drug or Medicine? Essay, like of which I . (read more) 25 September 2017. Strolling in a park is an enjoyment to me. During weekdays, a student like me is thoreau, so occupied with homework and studies that not much time is apa referencing, left for leisure activities.

Last Saturday, I . (read more) I live in civil disobedience, a village with a population of approximately 5,000. Puan Ramlah, an elderly lady, lives alone in a run-down wooden house in close proximity to mine. 6th Edition? In the past, Puan Ramlah . (read more) Despite the disobedience thoreau summary, fact the SPM examination is just round the corner, I have had the following 3 months after the examination planned, besides studying hard and in Shakespeare's Hamlet Essay doing last-minute revision. The first . (read more) Teenagers are youngsters between 13 and civil disobedience 19 years of age. As teenage years are the period that most of our growing occurs, it is of vital importance that teenagers stay fit and healthy to . SPM English 1119 Past Year Papers. Last Saturday, I took part in a singing competition organised by the management of a shopping mall. A total of 32 contestants participated in the contest.

As it was my first . 12 November 2016. One weekend during last years year-end holidays, three cousins of mine from Australia visited my family. They were here from Friday to Sunday. Born and bred in the land of the kangaroo . (read more) 4 November 2016. Thanks to male gaze, the advancement of medical science technology, human beings now enjoy a longer life. Civil Disobedience? Due to the fact that many couples of the apa referencing, world currently prefer quality to . 25 October 2016. The sky was so beautiful.

I could see stars glittering and the moon shining mother earth. I was impressed by God's magnum opus. I was enjoying my lovely night and listening to civil disobedience summary, a . (read more) 14 October 2016. The Internet is the electricity of the 21st century.

Yes, we are so attached to it every day. Apa Referencing 6th Edition? Indeed, it is one of the greatest inventions of all time. Since it upgrades our lifestyle, I must . (read more) There are a number of reasons why animals are important to human beings. The main reason is civil thoreau, that animals benefit us personally, socially and economically . (read more) The majority of characters, teenagers today complain that they are not given sufficient freedom. Despite their complaints, I believe that teenagers are given more than adequate freedom. Since . (read more) 27 September 2016. Last Saturday, my family had an civil thoreau summary, important celebration.

It was my fathers birthday and we celebrated the special occasion by male gaze throwing a surprise party for him. A week prior to the party, we . (read more) 23 September 2016. The proverb honesty is the best policy advises people that it is civil disobedience thoreau summary, better to tell the truth than to lie. I have always believed in the proverb. When I was about eleven years old, my honesty . (read more) 20 September 2016. We live in a world that values material goods. Hamlet Essay? However, it is a fact that material goods do not guarantee happiness. The best things in life are free - they are not tangible . Thoreau Summary? (read more)

18 September 2016. The Internet, which became available to the general public in the year 1991, is currently a worldwide phenomenon. Drug Or Medicine? Essay? In our modern world, most people depend on summary, it so much that it . (read more) 17 September 2016. Being citizens of apa referencing, our beloved country - Malaysia, we should be truly Malaysian not only in civil disobedience, our feelings but also in our actions. Different Malaysians have . (read more)

7 September 2016. Neighbours are people who live next door or near to us. If we live in a neighbourhood with good neighbours, we are fortunate and blessed. They can be extremely helpful and make our stay safer . And Groom Thank You Speech Together? (read more) 1 September 2016. It is human nature to long for a happy life.

Carrying out activities that we enjoy bring us happiness and joy. There are a lot of things that make me happy and the top three are hanging out civil disobedience, . Drug Or Medicine?? (read more) Every day, we learn about civil disobedience, road accidents through coverage in the mass media such as television, radio and newspapers. Drug Or Medicine? Essay? As we all know, the majority of road accidents are caused by . The time has come - 2016. This is the civil disobedience thoreau, year I am going to sit for the national examination, SPM. It is male gaze, time to civil disobedience thoreau, be serious, to face the reality and to take the male gaze, challenge. Civil Thoreau Summary? Let me tell you my . Television: Essay? (read more) The first of May last year is indeed a memorable day for me as it is the day Sarah, my best friend, lent me a helping hand in civil thoreau, a difficult time. Since that day was a public holiday, Sarah came to my . (read more) Whether we like it or not, examinations are part and parcel of our life. Apparently, most people dislike examinations as they are tedious and a lot of preparation is spiral characters, required.

Despite . (read more) Throughout our life, we encounter many people and civil thoreau make friends. But among these hundreds or perhaps thousands of people we meet, only apa referencing 6th edition, a handful of them are our true friends. So, you . (read more) Social networking, which is also known as social media, is the use of civil disobedience, internet-based applications or websites to make connections with people such as our family and Television: or Medicine? Essay friends. Summary? It is now . (read more) SPM English 1119 Past Year Papers. 29 October 2014. Having loyalty and membership cards seems to apa referencing, be the norm among shoppers nowadays. The cards are one of the efforts of business organisations such as department . Civil? (read more)

27 October 2014. In this epoch of characters, rapid development, a myriad of shopping centres have been built. Many of them are still in civil summary, the process of being built. We cannot deny the fact that they have become . (read more) 22 October 2014. There was someone who was seated on apa referencing 6th edition, a particular side and civil thoreau summary edge. He pondered over his problems.

His poor face brought out emptiness and did not show any tranquility. The Theme? Where had his . (read more) 14 October 2014. Mom, my birthday is approaching. May I ask for something from you and Daddy?

Farah asks her mother. Of course my dear. What do you want? Can you buy me an iPhone 6 . (read more) 23 September 2014. I sit in a corner of the disobedience thoreau, prison cell, staring at the small window which was built high up in the wall. Inside the cell, there are only loneliness and silence. The Theme Of Vengeance Hamlet Essay? I am waiting for the coming of . (read more) Tuition is the act of teaching, especially to people in smaller groups or individuals. It is extremely common among Malaysians, especially primary and secondary students. When . (read more)

What do I think a good life is? Wow, what a question. Civil Disobedience? I do not know how to answer that. I guess I would start out by saying that I would want great health, because without being . Apa Referencing? (read more) Whenever I attend weddings and disobedience thoreau summary see the adorable pairs of newly-weds, I would wonder how my future wife be like. Characters? One thing I can be sure of is civil thoreau summary, that she would not just be any other . (read more) Last Saturday night, my parents went to their friend's wedding dinner. I wished I could follow them as I hate to be home alone. Unfortunately, only my parents were invited so I could not go . (read more)

Everybody said that my sister Britney was the beauty of the family. I did not really mind them saying so, as it was apparent. What I did not like was the 6th edition, way they pointed out how unattractive . (read more) I flew over civil thoreau the water, my hand skimming the you speech together, water's surface. I love the water - it was so much better than our cities up in thoreau summary, the sky. The water's surface shone in The Theme of Vengeance, the sunlight, its cool touch . (read more)

Tony sat by the side of the lake, his head in his hands. He sobbed softly, his heart full of civil thoreau, misery and regret as he took out a dainty ring. I miss you so much, Tessa, he whispered as he stroked the ring . (read more) I walked into the shopping centre, cool air greeting me. Hamlet Lion King? My mother grabbed my arm and started to haul me to the nearest store.

I was going to college in a fortnight and my mother thought . (read more) Charles stood at civil disobedience thoreau the gate leading to a large mansion. Trees were scattered around the compound and the lawn looked like it had not been swept in a long time. He took a deep . (read more) The teacher walked into the classroom. It was the apa referencing, first period and everyone was pretty much still asleep. The teacher rapped his knuckles on his desk, jolting everyone awake. Teenagers, he . (read more)

We sat behind a desk, Professor Painswick yelling at disobedience summary us. Do you understand what you have to do? she screamed at us, the chandelier practically shaking with the vibration of her voice. Television: Drug? Yes, . (read more) It was late in the afternoon. My brother Jason and I were on a routine patrol near our base camp. The streets were deserted and there were cars scattered around. Armed with guns, we . (read more) I could tell by his face that he was angry.

Vice principal Mr Chaplain slammed his fist onto the desk and looked at us. Why did you beat up Charles in thoreau summary, the cafeteria? he shouted at . (read more) It was not like I wanted to be born with power like this. At the same time, it was not that I did not want it. In my family, the ones who had this kind of power were my elder brother, Yi Fang, and me . (read more) It was midday and we were out in king, the woods making our daily patrol. The forest was quiet as we rode horseback down the disobedience, path, whispering among ourselves. Eruvan and I headed the group and all of . (read more) It had been raining all day. Or Medicine? Essay? I sat next to the fireplace, my toes curled up and a book in my hands.

I was listening to civil summary, music via my iPod and The Theme in Shakespeare's Hamlet tapping my toes to the rhythm. I was about to . (read more) It was a hot afternoon as the civil summary, scorching sun was shining brightly in apa referencing, the sky. I was about to disobedience thoreau, take a nap but the The Theme Essay, heat from the sun was unbearable. I sat on my bed, feeling sleepy. I turned around . Disobedience Thoreau Summary? (read more) It all started at boarding school. I was sent to boarding school at the age of 13 in the hope that I would excel in my studies. But I was quiet and always got bullied by characters older kids. Only one person . Disobedience Thoreau Summary? (read more)

Kim was nervous when the characters, door opened. In the doorway stood Zack. Who would have thought that of civil disobedience, all the girls, Zack would pick Kim as his dance partner? Kim was red with nervousness . (read more) It was a sunny day and a few clouds were seen floating across the Television:, blue sky. I had reached 20,000 feet when my friend, Mike, reached me by radio. Hey Dean, after this test flight, why don't . (read more)

SPM English 1119 Past Year Papers. Life was perfect. I had a girlfriend, a great family and summary I was about to enter Harvard University. Male Gaze? But then there was a disease outbreak. Civil Disobedience Summary? The human race was almost wiped out as most humans were transformed into zombies. Hamlet King? I fled . (read more) It was late at night. James and I were walking in a field near our base camp. The stars were out and suddenly, James covered my eyes with his hands.

Tada! he said, removing his hands to . Civil Disobedience Thoreau? (read more) I had never felt so much regret in my whole life. I was standing in a graveyard looking at a headstone. The headstone read 'Marie Sanders. Born 21 May 2040.

Died 13 February 2072. No sister was . (read more) There are many famous people in the world who are in Drug or Medicine? Essay, the entertainment line, science field and so on. Disobedience? The person I admire in particular is actor Tom Hiddleston. He was born in . (read more) It was dark. My partner Jack and I were doing our usual rounds around the palace grounds, talking among ourselves softly. As we walked, I looked around.

The night air was still and the palace . (read more) Last December, my family and male gaze I went to Pulau Tioman for our holidays. We stayed there for three days. Civil? On the 6th edition, first day, we left our house at six in the morning in my father's car and headed for . (read more) 18 February 2014.

Is it really you? Where have you been all these years? I yelled at the guy at the door. He was shuffling his feet nervously and staring at the ground. Lily, I can explain, he started to say but I . Summary? (read more) 27 January 2014. The night was extremely chilly as it had been snowing a lot here in Rome. Television: Drug Essay? The lovebirds, Matt and disobedience Lily, had just finished watching a romantic film.

While their car stopped at the . (read more) Latest SPM Model Essays. 23 January 2014. When I was at a very young age, I remember playing with the kid next door named Ramlee, the girl from across the male gaze, street - Tina with her shy little brother, Jonah, who was always tagging along. All . Disobedience? (read more) 22 January 2014.

It happened a few years ago at work. I worked as a physiologist at a Wellness Centre for soldiers in New Jersey, USA. One day, I was assigned to James who had a leg injury from hamlet king a battle . (read more) 13 January 2014. The last period had ended and after bidding the teacher goodbye, our class started to disperse. Civil Disobedience Summary? After mounting my mountain bike, I started pedalling along the concrete path. Soon, I was out . (read more) 4 November 2013. What do colours mean to you? Colours can express ones' feelings and it can also represent ones' sexual orientation.

Colours can determine what type of person . (read more) Janet and Siew Ling were best friends. Hamlet King? They loved to do good to civil disobedience thoreau, other people. Their acts of kindness to others made them happy and gave them satisfaction . (read more) Latest Questions Answers.

Hello Choon Meng, Thank you for your requests. The Theme Of Vengeance Hamlet? I have edited your essay. Disobedience Thoreau? Seen below are your original essay and my explanations (the red text in spiral characters, italics below each paragraph). (read more) 22 September 2013. Hi Herman Lim, 1. Since 'beside' is disobedience, a preposition to show position, the spiral characters, correct phrase should be besides that . 2. Apart from dialogues, we use the simple present tense when we talk about facts and disobedience universal truths. (read more) Dear Dr Grammar, Fill in bride and groom together, the blanks with correct collective noun: We saw __________ of tigers in Africa. Shruti. Dear Shruti, Thank you for your request.

The right collective nouns for tigers are 'ambush', 'streak' and 'hide'. an ambush of tigers. (read more) Latest SPM Model Essay. 12 September 2013. Almost everyone in the world has future plans. A person without any plans is likened to a ship sailing the ocean aimlessly without any destinations. Having plans help us know our objectives in life . (read more)

8 September 2013. Mobile phones are one of the summary, great inventions and high technology items in this modern era. They have become some of the 6th edition, most indispensable objects in civil disobedience thoreau summary, our daily life as . (read more) Students' Stories. 7 September 2013. It was the of Vengeance Essay, wettest December I had ever experienced. The torrential rains had ruined my holiday plans as floods continued to civil disobedience, wreak havoc in 6th edition, several states. Civil Disobedience? I had pleaded with dad to allow . (read more)

6 September 2013. In the east beyond the city, the sun rose. It resembled a red gold ball. A ray of light shone through the male gaze, window of thoreau summary, my bedroom. I woke up and opened the window. Some birds . (read more) Latest Questions Answers. Dear Dr Grammar, Please give me the complete lists of collective nouns for people, animals and things. Thanks. Jacky Chan.

Dear Darcy, Thank you for your question. We use I was and I were in different circumstances. In normal circumstances, we use I was as 'was' is the The Theme of Vengeance in Shakespeare's Hamlet, past tense of the verb / auxiliary verb 'am' . (read more) Latest SPM Model Essays. Last year during the first semester holidays, I went on civil disobedience thoreau, an outing with my classmates and best friends, Ariff and Adam. Adam's father won a trip to Penang, which came with a hotel suite stay for . (read more) Class, our lesson has almost come to an end.

Your homework for today is to do exercise 12 on thank, page 45 of your textbook, said our mathematics teacher, Mdm Wong. Not long after, the . (read more) Having held the interschool storytelling championship for the past three consecutive years, I was the star of disobedience summary, my school. When it came to choosing the right candidate to participate in. Spiral Characters? (read more) During the last Chinese New Year holidays, my family and I made a trip to Kuala Lumpur. A few months before we went on the trip, my parents booked the air tickets. They also booked a room at . (read more) Latest Questions Answers. Hi Dr Grammar, Thank you for answering my questions a few days ago. Disobedience Thoreau Summary? I would like to ask you some more questions here: I wonder what the difference is between.

Jia Sin. Hi Jia Sin, Thank you for your questions. to play - the bride and groom, infinitive marker to is often used before the base form of a verb to show purpose or intention . (read more) Latest SPM Model Essays. Son, turn off the computer now and do your revision immediately. Your second terminal exams are approaching, said my father, as he was getting ready for work that morning. (read more) Latest Questions Answers. Hello Dr Grammar, I'm glad to visit this site. Summary? I have found that English312 is great and helpful to bride thank together, me. Thus, I have a question to ask, that is . Jia Sin. Hello Jia Sin, I'm glad to know that you find english312.com a great and helpful site. Here are the civil thoreau, answers to your questions: Have been / has been is you speech, combined with a present participle. (read more) Latest SPM Model Essays. The teacher walked into disobedience summary the classroom. It was the first period that morning.

Our English teacher, Puan Maimunah, greeted us and we greeted her back. Then, the lesson began. (read more) Latest Questions Answers. Hello BMA, Thank you for your questions. Do is a plural auxiliary verb (singular: does ) used with not before a full verb to form negative. (read more) Latest SPM English 1119 Updates. Hi AHTO879, Thanks for your question. Male Gaze? The modal verb 'can' means 'be able to' or 'to know how to do something'. Examples : I can drive well. Civil Summary? (read more) Hello Justin, Thank you for your questions. The adjective 'omnipotent' carries 2 meanings: (1) (of a deity) having unlimited power and therefore able to do anything.

Examples: . Spiral? (read more) Dear Timothy, Thank you for your question. The phrase 'first things first' means 'the more important things should be done or dealt with first'. Disobedience Thoreau? Examples: . (read more) Latest SPM Model Essays. Billy was extremely overjoyed. He had just got his SPM examination results and he scored straight A's. His parents promised to take him to Taiwan . Characters? (read more) The teacher walked into the classroom. Civil Disobedience Thoreau Summary? It was the first period of the school day. After our class had exchanged greetings with our English teacher, Mdm Lucy, . (read more) I had a pampered and protected childhood.

As the youngest daughter, I was the princess and Drug or Medicine? prima donna of our family . (read more) Every time I see my pet dog Lucky's picture, I feel sad. Disobedience Thoreau? I had always wished Lucky good health and longevity. Television: Drug Or Medicine?? I . (read more) My eyes are filled with tears as I look at a photo. It is a family photo taken three years ago, showing my parents . (read more) Latest Question Answer. Dear Elaine_Ling, Thank you for civil disobedience your question. The phrase 'is filled' is often used with the preposition 'with' . (read more) Latest SPM Model Essays. It is lunch hour. Bride And Groom Together? A large restaurant located in the heart of summary, Kuala Lumpur city is packed with regular customers . (read more)

I had never taken my studies seriously. In fact, I was the happy-go-lucky type of person. Television:? Compared to me, my classmate . (read more) My Pet Dog. Of all the animals on earth, only human beings keep other animals as pets. Among the various types of animals . (read more) One Saturday afternoon, I had to babysit my three-year-old little sister.

My mother was going out and my father had to work overtime . Civil Disobedience Thoreau? (read more) It had been raining all day and I was feeling bored that evening. As the single child of my family, I had no one to play with. My mother was ironing clothes downstairs and my father . (read more) We were all very excited and happy when my father announced that we were going to move to a new house located in a new housing estate. My father had wished . Television: Drug? (read more) Model English Essays for SPM, GCE 'O' Level, IELTS, MUET and other Similar Examinations. - by disobedience summary Brian Shu Pui Hong, SMK Sungai Maong, Kuching, Sarawak. - by Waverly Kong, SMK Chung Hua, Miri, Sarawak.

- by Muhammad Muhibbudin Bin Mohd Fauzi, SMK Seksyen 4, Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by apa referencing 6th edition Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by civil summary Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by The Theme Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku.

- by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku, Miri, Sarawak. - by summary Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku.

- by spmcandidate, Kuala Lumpur. - by lioncity, Singapore. - by galaxy17, Petaling Jaya. - by carnation97, Kuala Lumpur. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku.

- by Edwin Fong Zhong Yi, SMK Sungai Maong, Kuching, Sarawak. - by and groom thank you speech together Waverly Kong, SMK Chung Hua, Miri, Sarawak. - by disobedience thoreau Nur Syafika Binti Ruslan, SMK Agama (P) Alawiyah Kangar, Kangar, Perlis. - by Nur Syazwana Arbae, SMK Sungei Besi, Kuala Lumpur. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by JYanne, Klang, Selangor.

- by Brian Chong, SMK St Paul's Institution, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. - by Kanagavalli D/OF Gunasekharan, SMK Ayer Keroh, Ayer Keroh, Melaka. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by characters Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Caryn Ooi Su Li, SMJK Chung Hwa Confucian, Penang. - by Wesly Kong, Curtin University.

- by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Lee Hui Yee, SMJK Kwang Hua, Kangar, Perlis. - by Siti Jamaluddin, SMK Seri Bintang. - by Emily Lau, SMK Chung Hua. - by Wesly Kong, Curtin University. - by thoreau Jeannette Ng, SMK Dato' Penggawa Timur, Masai, Johor. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka.

- by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Nirshantini, Bukit Mertajam High School, Bukit Mertajam, Penang.

- by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Victor Choo, SMK USJ 4, Subang Jaya, Selangor. - by Wendy, Kwang Hua Private High School, Klang, Selangor.

Buy Essay Online Uk - Civil Disobedience (Thoreau) - Wikipedia

You Can Now Order Essay Assistance From Real Academics - Thoreau s "Civil Disobedience" Summary and Analysis - Cliffs Notes

Section 1 : La classification et attributions des assembles. Aux termes de larticle 274 du CSC, les assembles gnrales sont constitutives, ordinaires ou extraordinaires. Disobedience Summary? Elles sont convoques pour dlibrer conformment aux dispositions du CSC . Aussi, certains porteurs de valeurs mobilires peuvent se regrouper (ou sont regroups de plein droit) en assembles spciales. Of Vengeance? Tel est le cas des obligataires [1] , des titulaires d'actions dividende prioritaire sans droit de vote [2] , les titulaires de titres participatifs [3] , les titulaires de certificats dinvestissement [4] . Nous-nous limiterons au prsent chapitre, tudier les rgles relatives aux assembles gnrales des actionnaires. Civil? Aussi, les rgles relatives aux assembles gnrales constitutives sont tudies dans le premier chapitre relatif la constitution. 1. Hamlet King? Les assembles gnrales ordinaires. Aux termes de larticle 275 du CSC, l'assemble gnrale ordinaire, doit se runir au moins une fois par anne et dans les six mois qui suivent la clture de l'exercice comptable, et ce pour : - Contrler les actes de gestion de la socit, - Approuver selon le cas, les comptes de l'exercice coul,

- Prendre les dcisions relatives aux rsultats aprs avoir pris connaissance du rapport du conseil d'administration ou de celui du directoire et de celui du commissaire aux comptes. Aussi et en application du premier alina de larticle 278, l'assemble gnrale ordinaire prend toutes les dcisions autres que celles relatives aux questions vises : - aux articles 291 295 du CSC, cest dire autres que celles relatives la modification des statuts (Article 291 CSC) et laugmentation du capital social (Articles 292 295 CSC) ; - aux articles 298 et 300 [5] du CSC, cest dire autres que celles relatives la dcision daugmentation du capital (Article 298 CSC) ou la suppression du droit prfrentiel de souscription (Article 300 CSC) ; - aux articles 307 310 du CSC, cest dire autres que celles relatives la rduction du capital social. Lmission de certaines valeurs mobilires requiert une dcision de lassemble gnrale ordinaire : - Larticle 330 du CSC dispose L'assemble gnrale des actionnaires a seule qualit pour dcider ou autoriser lmission dobligations . Disobedience Thoreau? Il sagit de lassemble gnrale, car la dcision dmettre des obligations nentrane pas modification des statuts (v. Male Gaze? infra). - L'assemble gnrale ordinaire des socits anonymes peut autoriser lmission de titres participatifs (Article 368 CSC). Lassemble gnrale ordinaire est aussi comptente pour : - Nommer, rvoquer ou remplacer les commissaires aux comptes [6] (Article 260 CSC). - Ratification des conventions rglementes autres que celles relatives la cession des fonds de commerce ou de l'un des lments qui les composent ainsi qu celles relatives la location grance des fonds de commerce (Article 200 CSC). Lorsque les statuts le prvoient, lassemble gnrale ordinaire est habilite : - Autoriser les actes qui dpassent les pouvoirs statutaires des organes de direction ; - Agrer les tiers cessionnaires dactions conformment aux clauses dagrments insres dans le pacte social. 2. Civil Disobedience Thoreau? Les assembles gnrales extraordinaires. En application des dispositions de larticle 291 du CSC, l'assemble gnrale extraordinaire est seule habilite modifier toutes les dispositions des statuts. Characters? Ce mme article frappe de nullit toute clause contraire ce qui conduit exclure la possibilit, pour le conseil dadministration de modifier unilatralement les statuts.

Bien quils reconnaissent au critre de comptence fond sur la modification des statuts le mrite de la simplicit, certains auteurs considrent que ce critre est insuffisant car il nest pas normal de runir une assemble gnrale pour changer les dates de clture dun exercice alors quune assemble gnrale ordinaire est habilite lancer un emprunt obligataire qui peut avoir des consquences financires trs lourdes pour la socit [7] ! Le lgislateur a comme mme admis, lorsque la socit anonyme est administre par un directoire et un conseil de surveillance, que le dplacement du sige social puisse tre dcid par le conseil de surveillance sous rserve de ratification de cette dcision par la prochaine assemble gnrale ordinaire (Article 230 CSC). Civil Thoreau Summary? Reste savoir, si cette drogation est transposable aux socits administres par un conseil dadministration ? Sagissant dune drogation la comptence exclusive de lassemble gnrale extraordinaire en matire de modification du pacte social et compte tenu du caractre impratif des dispositions de larticle 291 du CSC, il semble quen labsence de dispositions lgales explicites en la matire, le conseil dadministration est incapable de dcider unilatralement le dplacement du sige social. Par ailleurs, il est signaler que la dcision daugmentation du capital par incorporation de bnfices, rserves ou primes est dcide, dans la socit anonyme, la majorit lgale exige pour la modification des statuts, malgr le fait que cette opration ne consiste quen un simple jeu dcritures comptables [8] . On notera aussi que lassemble gnrale extraordinaire est seule habilite dcider lmission dobligations convertibles en actions [9] , bien que cette dcision nentrane pas elle seule modification des statuts (il peut y avoir mission dobligations convertibles en actions sans quil y ait modification des statuts ds lors que les obligataires choisissent de ne pas convertir leurs obligations en actions). Apa Referencing 6th Edition? Il faudrait que les titulaires dobligations les convertissent en actions pour quil y ait modification des statuts. Civil Thoreau? On pourra dire dans le cas despce que lassemble gnrale extraordinaire est habilite prendre des dcisions qui pourraient entraner une modification des statuts. 3. Spiral? Les dcisions pouvant tre prises par lassemble gnrale ordinaire ou extraordinaire. a) Information des actionnaires de la dclaration de franchissement des seuils. Aux termes de larticle 13 de la loi n 94-117 du 14 novembre 1994, portant rorganisation du march financier, la socit mettrice en informe les autres actionnaires du contenu de la dclaration du franchissement des seuils de participation dans la plus proche assemble gnrale avec inscription du contenu de la dclaration un point spar l'ordre du jour. Lobligation de dclaration du franchissement des seuils de participation : A lexception des actionnaires des socits dinvestissement capital variable (Article 16 LMF), toute personne physique ou morale, agissant seule ou de concert [10] , qui vient dtenir directement ou indirectement plus du vingtime, du dixime, du cinquime, du tiers, de la moiti ou des deux tiers du capital d'une socit faisant appel public l'pargne, est tenue de dclarer cette socit, au Conseil du March Financier, et la Bourse des Valeurs Mobilires de Tunis dans un dlai de 15 jours compter du franchissement d'un des seuils de participation prcits le nombre total d'actions et de droits de vote qu'elle y dtient . Civil Thoreau? Cette dclaration est galement faite dans le mme dlai et aux mmes organismes lorsque la participation au capital ou le nombre des droits de vote devient infrieur aux seuils susviss (Article 8 LMF).

Dtermination des seuils de participation Larticle 9 de la LMF, assimile, pour dterminer les seuils de participation, aux actions et aux droits de vote dtenus par la personne tenue dclaration : Les actions ou les droits de vote dtenus, pour son compte par d'autres personnes; Les actions et les droits de vote dtenus par les socits qu'elle contrle ; Les actions et les droits de vote dtenus par un tiers avec qui elle agit de concert ; Les actions et les droits de vote qu'elle mme ou l'une des personnes susvises, est en droit, d'acqurir sa seule initiative en vertu d'un accord pralable. Contenu de la dclaration de franchissement des seuils : Aux termes de larticle 12 de la LMF, la personne tenue dclaration doit indiquer : - le nombre d'actions et de droits de vote qu'elle dtenait directement ou indirectement avant le franchissement des seuils viss ; - le nombre de valeurs mobilires donnant accs terme au capital ainsi que les droits de vote qui y sont attachs ; - les actions et les droits de vote acquis en franchissement des seuils de participation ; - les objectifs qu'elle vise atteindre au cours des douze mois venir et, notamment, si elle envisage de pour suivre les acquisitions de nouvelles actions ou de nouveaux droits de vole ou d'arrter lesdites acquisitions ou d'acqurir le contrle de la socit concerne et de demander sa nomination comme administrateur ; - si elle agit seule ou de concert avec une ou plusieurs personnes. Sanction pour inobservation de lobligation de dclaration de franchissement des seuils : A dfaut d'avoir t rgulirement dclares, les valeurs mobilires dtenues en franchissement de seuils sont prives du droit de vote pour toute assemble d'actionnaires qui se tiendrait dans les 3 annes qui suivent la date de la rgularisation effectue spontanment par l'intress ou aprs avoir t contraint le faire par le Conseil du March Financier suite la constatation du franchissement sus-vis (Article 15 LMF). La dcision de rvoquer les administrateurs peut tre prise par lassemble gnrale ordinaire ou extraordinaire sans que la question ne soit inscrite au pralable lordre du jour. Male Gaze? Larticle 283 du CSC considre que l'assemble gnrale peut, en toutes circonstances, rvoquer un ou plusieurs membres du conseil d'administration, du directoire, ou du conseil de surveillance et procder leur remplacement. 4. Disobedience Summary? Limites aux pouvoirs de lassemble. Bien quil soit largement admis que lassemble gnrale dispose dun pouvoir souverain pour prendre toutes les dcisions dpassant les pouvoirs des dirigeants, on in Shakespeare's peut reconnatre deux limites majeures lomnipotence de lassemble gnrale des actionnaires : Lassemble ne peut empiter sur les pouvoirs expressment dvolus aux autres organes de la socit (ex. Civil Disobedience Thoreau? lassemble ne peut pas nommer le prsident directeur gnral etc.)

Aucune dcision de lassemble, mme justifie par lintrt de la socit, ne peut priver les actionnaires de leurs droits individuels moins que la loi ne prvoie une telle privation (ex. Drug? lassemble ne peut pas exclure un actionnaire hors les cas prvus par la loi etc.) Section 2 : La convocation des assembles. A. Civil Disobedience? Les personnes habilites convoquer lassemble. Larticle 277 du CSC habilite les personnes suivantes convoquer lassemble gnrale des actionnaires : le conseil d'administration (ou par le directoire) Et en cas de ncessit : le ou les commissaires aux comptes. un mandataire judiciaire. le liquidateur. les actionnaires dans certaines situations. 1. Spiral? Convocation par le conseil d'administration.

L'assemble gnrale est convoque par le conseil d'administration. Thoreau Summary? Le droit de convocation appartient au conseil lui-mme, en tant que collge dlibrant dans des conditions rgulires. Spiral Characters? Le prsident du conseil ou lun des administrateurs pris dune manire isole est incapable de convoquer lassemble. Civil Thoreau? Mais le conseil peut leur dlguer les pouvoirs ncessaires pour accomplir les formalits ncessaires de convocation. Inversement, l'assemble ne peut, sans porter atteinte aux pouvoirs que la loi reconnat au conseil d'administration, ni se runir spontanment ni usurper son profit, pour le confier un tiers sans qualit, le droit de convoquer les actionnaires en assemble gnrale [11] . Pour que la convocation manant du conseil soit rgulire, il faut que la dcision ait t prise au cours d'une dlibration tenue dans le respect des conditions lgales et statutaires. La nullit de la convocation (et par suite celle de lassemble) peut notamment rsulter de lune des situations suivantes : Dfaut de quorum lors de la runion du conseil au cours de laquelle la dcision de convocation a t prise ; Dfaut de majorit requise pour la validit des dcisions du conseil dadministration. 2. Thank? Convocation par le ou les commissaires aux comptes. Lassemble gnrale est convoque par le ou les commissaire(s) aux comptes en cas de ncessit ( #1575;#1604;#1590;#1585;#1608;#1585;#1577; ). Tel serait le cas dune carence manifeste du conseil dadministration [12] , dun dsarroi dans les affaires sociales etc. Notons quavant mme la promulgation du CSC, le lgislateur avait donn la possibilit au commissaire aux comptes des entreprises en difficults conomiques pour convoquer lassemble gnrale [13] . 3. Civil Disobedience Thoreau? Convocation par un mandataire judiciaire. En cas de ncessit aussi, lassemble gnrale peut tre convoque par un mandataire nomm par le tribunal sur demande : de tout intress en cas d'urgence ou ; d'un ou de plusieurs actionnaires dtenant au moins quinze pour cent du capital social.

Dans le premier cas, lorsque la convocation de lassemble est demande par tout intress, il y a lieu dtablir lurgence ( #1581;#1575;#1604;#1577; #1575;#1604;#1578;#1571;#1603;#1583; ) de cette convocation [14] . Par intress, il faut entendre toute personne justifiant dun intrt lgitime dans la convocation. Dans le deuxime cas, cest dire lorsque la convocation mane d'un ou de plusieurs actionnaires dtenant au moins quinze pour cent du capital social, on 6th edition notera que la loi na formul aucune condition la recevabilit de la demande autre que celle relative la dtention dune quotit du capital gale 15%. Disobedience? Ce-ci tant, lapprciation du bien fond de la demande est en dfinitive laiss au tribunal. Dans ce cas, on apa referencing peut sinterroger si la socit est dans lobligation de supporter les frais de convocation [15] . 4. Disobedience Thoreau? Convocation par les actionnaires. Les actionnaires dtenant la majorit du capital social ou des droits de vote aprs offre public de vente ou d'change ou aprs cession d'un bloc de contrle peuvent demander la convocation de lassemble gnrale des actionnaires.

Ces dispositions permettent la nouvelle majorit de prendre rapidement la direction de la socit anonyme. La notion de doffre publique est rserve aux socits faisant appel public lpargne tel quen tmoigne la loi portant rorganisation du march financier [16] . Notons que larticle 277 du CSC voque les offres publiques de vente [17] et dchange [18] et omet de citer les offres publiques dacquisition [19] qui peuvent conduire des changements de majorit et justifier par consquent la convocation dune assemble gnrale en vue de changer les organes dadministration. Male Gaze? Or et contrairement aux offres publiques dacquisition, les offres publiques de vente ne conduisent que rarement des changements de majorit [20] . Aussi, la notion de cession de bloc de contrle est normalement rserve aux socits faisant appel public lpargne tel quen tmoigne la loi portant rorganisation du march financier [21] , mais la doctrine considre quaucune disposition ninterdit de les appliquer aussi dans les autres cas. Civil? Le bloc de contrle doit alors sentendre du paquet dactions, si minime soit-il, permettant lacqureur de prendre le contrle de la socit [22] . Pendant la priode de liquidation, la convocation de lassemble gnrale incombe au liquidateur [23] . B. The Theme Hamlet Essay? Forme, dlai et contenu de la convocation. 1. Disobedience Thoreau? Forme et dlai de la convocation. La loi ne rglemente que la forme de convocation des assembles gnrales ordinaires. Male Gaze? A cet effet, larticle 276 du CSC dispose L'assemble gnrale ordinaire est convoque par un avis publi au Journal Officiel de la Rpublique Tunisienne et dans deux quotidiens dont l'un en langue arabe, dans le dlai de quinze jours au moins avant la date fixe pour runion . En labsence de dispositions lgales rgissant la forme de convocation pour les assembles gnrales extraordinaires, les statuts pourraient choisir toute autre forme de convocation condition, semble-t-il que la nouvelle forme offre au moins les mmes garanties dinformation que la convocation par avis au Journal Officiel de la Rpublique Tunisienne et dans deux quotidiens dont l'un en langue arabe. Ainsi, il semble quune convocation lassemble gnrale extraordinaire fate dune manire individuelle chaque actionnaire par lettre recommande avec accus de rception soit suffisante. L'avis de convocation indique la date et le lieu de la tenue de runion, ainsi que l'ordre du jour. La date de la runion est librement fixe par lauteur de la convocation.

Cependant, cette date obit dans certaines situations des dlais lgaux. Disobedience Thoreau Summary? Ainsi : Lassemble gnrale annuelle doit tre tenue dans les six mois de la clture de lexercice (Article 275 du CSC). Lassemble gnrale extraordinaire provoque lorsque les fonds propres de la socit sont devenus en de de la moiti de son capital en raison des pertes doit se tenir dans les quatre mois de l'approbation des comptes (Article 388 du CSC). Sauf clause contraire des statuts, les assembles gnrales d'actionnaires doivent tre tenues au sige social ou en tout autre lieu du territoire tunisien (Article 277 du CSC). In Shakespeare's Essay? Il dcoule de cette disposition que seuls les statuts sont capables dhabiliter des runions dassembles en dehors de la Tunisie. Importance de lordre du jour : La fixation de lordre du jour pralablement la tenue de lassemble revt une importance capitale car l'assemble gnrale ne peut dlibrer sur des questions non inscrites l'ordre du jour. Disobedience? Dautre part, il serait antidmocratique et dangereux pour les actionnaires absents ou minoritaires quune assemble convoque avec un ordre du jour anodin, et donc ne runissant que peu de participants, puisse inopinment se saisir dune question importante qui navait pas t inscrite et mettre dans les conditions prcites, un vote capital pour lavenir de la socit [24] . Notons que mme en cas dune deuxime runion, l'ordre de jour de lassemble gnrale ne peut tre modifi sur deuxime convocation (Article 283 du CSC). Personnes habilites fixer le contenu de lordre jour En rgle gnrale, l'ordre du jour des assembles est arrt par lauteur de la convocation (Article 283 du CSC). Apa Referencing 6th Edition? Cette affirmation prvue par larticle 283 du CSC est certes valable lorsque la convocation mane du conseil dadministration, du commissaire aux comptes ou du liquidateur. Civil? Mais, lorsque la convocation est fate par un mandataire judiciaire, il appartient au tribunal de fixer lordre du jour.

Par ailleurs, larticle 283 du CSC donne le droit un ou plusieurs actionnaires reprsentant, au moins cinq pour cent du capital social de demander l'inscription de projets supplmentaires de rsolutions l'ordre du jour. Characters? Ces projets sont inscrits l'ordre du jour de l'assemble gnrale aprs avoir adress par le ou les actionnaires prcits la socit une lettre recommande avec accus de rception. Thoreau? La demande doit tre adresse avant la tenue de la premire assemble gnrale. Notons que le droit dinscrire des projets de rsolutions est reconnu aux actionnaires dtenant le vingtime des actions ou des droits de vote par la loi relative au march financier [25] . And Groom Thank You Speech? Evoquant une dtention en capital ou en droits de vote, le droit octroy par cette loi est plus tendu que celui reconnu lactionnaire par larticle 283 du CSC [26] . Contenu de lordre du jour : Le contenu de lordre du jour dpend de la nature de lassemble (ordinaire ou extraordinaire) donc est fonction de la nature des dcisions prendre au cours de cette assemble. En droit franais, les questions inscrites lordre du jour doivent tre libelles de telle sorte que leur contenu et leur porte apparaissent clairement sans quil y ait lieu de se reporter dautres documents [27] . Civil Disobedience Thoreau? La rubrique questions diverses doit tre rserve des questions de faible importance [28] . Rappelons enfin que l'assemble gnrale peut, en toutes circonstances (sans doute mme lorsque la question ne figure pas lordre du jour), rvoquer un ou plusieurs membres du conseil d'administration, du directoire, ou du conseil de surveillance et procder leur remplacement [29] . 3. The Theme Hamlet Essay? Obligations la charge des socits faisant appel public lpargne. Les socits faisant appel public l'pargne sont tenues de dposer oui d'adresser au Conseil du March Financier et la Bourse des Valeurs Mobilires de Tunis prvue partir de la date de la convocation de l'Assemble Gnrale ordinaire ou extraordinaire, l'ordre du jour et le projet des rsolutions proposs le Conseil d'Administration (Article 3 de la loi n 94-117 du 14 novembre 1994, portant rorganisation du march financier). C. Civil Thoreau? Sanctions pour inobservation des formalits de convocation. Le lgislateur ne prvoit quune seule sanction savoir la nullit, lorsquil y a inobservation des formalits de convocation. 1. Television:? La sanction de la nullit des assembles.

Aux termes de larticle 277 du CSC, toute assemble dont la convocation n'est pas conforme aux modalits ci-dessus mentionnes peut tre annule. Mais quelles sont les modalits dont linobservation vicie la convocation ? Sagit-il uniquement des modalits mentionnes au niveau de larticle 277 du CSC, cest dire : La convocation de lassemble par une personne autre que le conseil d'administration ou le directoire, ou bien en cas de ncessit, autre que le ou les commissaires aux comptes, un mandataire nomm par le tribunal sur demande de tout intress en cas d'urgence ou la demande d'un ou de plusieurs actionnaires dtenant au moins quinze pour cent du capital social, le liquidateur ou les actionnaires dtenant la majorit du capital social ou des droits de vote aprs offre public de vente ou d'change ou aprs cession d'un bloc de contrle. Linobservation de lobligation de tenir lassemble au sige social ou en tout autre lieu du territoire tunisien (sauf clause contraire des statuts). Ou bien sagit-il des modalits mentionnes au niveau de larticle 277 du CSC auxquelles sajouteraient celles mentionnes dans dautres articles le prcdant traitant de la convocation des assembles, cest dire larticle 276 du CSC exigeant que : L'assemble gnrale ordinaire soit convoque par un avis publi au Journal Officiel de la Rpublique Tunisienne et dans deux quotidiens dont l'un en langue arabe, dans le dlai de quinze jours au moins avant la date fixe pour runion. L'avis indique la date et le lieu de la tenue de runion, ainsi que l'ordre du jour. 2. Civil Disobedience? Lexception la sanction de la nullit. Larticle 277 du CSC prvoit que l'action en nullit n'est pas recevable lorsque tous les actionnaires y taient prsents ou reprsents. Section 3 : Le droit de communication pralable aux assemble. Le droit de communication fait partie dun droit gnral linformation dont bnficie lactionnaire.

Le droit linformation prend une dimension particulire dans les socits ayant diffus ses titres dans le public. Bride And Groom You Speech Together? Dans ce cas, labsence dinformation est particulirement dangereuse pour la socit et mme pour lconomie. Ltendue du droit de communication varie sen fonction la nature de la socit (socit mre ou non) et parfois en fonction de la nature de certaines dcisions (ex. Disobedience Thoreau? fusion). Nous examinerons dans un premier lieu ltendue du droit de communication pralable toutes les assembles gnrales telle que fixe par larticle 280 du CSC . 6th Edition? Ensuite, nous examinerons les autres cas particuliers. A. Disobedience Summary? Le droit de communication pralable toutes les assembles gnrales. Dabord, larticle 286 du CSC dispose Avant la runion de toute assemble gnrale, tout actionnaire a le droit d'obtenir, dans les conditions et dlais dtermins par les statuts, communication de la liste des actionnaires . Ensuite, larticle 280 du CSC dispose Le conseil d'administration ou le directoire doit mettre la disposition des actionnaires au sige de la socit, quinze jours au moins avant la date prvue pour la tenue de lassemble, les documents ncessaires pour leur permettre de se prononcer en connaissance de cause et de donner leur avis sur la gestion et le fonctionnement de la socit .

L'tendue exacte du droit d'information pralable aux assembles gnrales n'a pas t dfinie de faon prcise par la loi qui s'est limite exiger des organes de direction de mettre la disposition des actionnaires les documents ncessaires pour leur permettre de se prononcer en connaissance de cause et de donner leur avis sur la gestion et le fonctionnement de la socit. Bien que la loi ne le dise pas expressment, il semble que le droit de communication pralable toutes les assembles gnrales comprenne toujours lordre du jour et le texte des rsolutions puisque ces documents sont ncessaires aux actionnaires pour juger limportance des questions qui seront traites lors des assembles. Aussi, on spiral pourrait affirmer que tout document dont la prparation est requise par la loi et qui est destin tre prsent aux assembles d'actionnaires constitue valablement un document entrant dans le champ d'application du droit de consultation pralable aux assembles. Cette logique peut tre confirme par les dispositions de l'article 285 du CSC traitant des nonciations que le procs-verbal des assembles gnrales doit obligatoirement contenir. Disobedience Thoreau Summary? Ledit article exige, en effet, que le procs-verbal des assembles gnrales contienne les documents et les rapports soumis l'assemble gnrale. Partant de ce principe, les documents suivants doivent tre mis la disposition des actionnaires avant la tenue des assembles : les tats financiers de la socit tablis conformment la loi relative au systme comptable des entreprises, l'tat des cautionnements, avals et garanties donnes par la socit, et l'tat des srets consenties par elle et le rapport annuel dtaill sur la gestion de la socit (article 201 du CSC), les rapports annuels (rapport gnral et rapport spcial sur les conventions rglementes) du commissaire aux comptes (article 275 du CSC), le rapport spcial du commissaire aux comptes exposant les circonstances en raison desquelles la procdure d'autorisation des conventions rglementes n'a pas t suivie (articles 202 et 251 du CSC),

le rapport du conseil d'administration ou du directoire et celui des commissaires aux comptes relatif l'augmentation du capital et la suppression dudit droit prfrentiel (article 300 du CSC), le rapport tabli par le commissaire aux comptes tabli en cas de rduction du capital social (article 307 du CSC), le rapport du conseil d'administration ou du directoire et le rapport spcial des commissaires aux comptes relatifs aux bases de conversion des obligations convertibles en actions (article 340 du CSC), le rapport du conseil dadministration ou du directoire et celui du commissaire aux comptes relatifs la scission des actions en certificats dinvestissement et en certificats de droit de vote (article 375 du CSC). 1. Television: Essay? Le droit de communication pralable aux assembles gnrales de la socit mre. Larticle 472 du CSC dispose La socit mre doit mettre, son sige, la disposition de tous les associs les tats financiers consolids ainsi que le rapport de gestion du groupe et le rapport du commissaire aux comptes de la socit mre, au moins un mois avant la runion de l'assemble gnrale des associs . 2. Civil Thoreau? Le droit de communication pralable aux oprations de fusion.

Larticle 418 du CSC dispose La socit concerne par la fusion doit mettre la disposition de ses associs deux mois avant la runion de lassemble gnrale extraordinaire : - le projet de fusion ou d'absorption ; - le rapport du commissaire aux apports ; - le rapport du commissaire aux comptes si la socit en possde un ; - le rapport de gestion des trois exercices ; - les rapports des conseils d'administration ou des assembles des associs pour les socits autres que la socit anonyme et de chacune des socits concernes par la fusion ; - les tats financiers ncessaires linformation des associs ; - le projet d'acte constitutif de la nouvelle socit. S'il s'agit d'une absorption, la socit doit mettre leur disposition le texte intgral des modifications apporter aux statuts de la socit absorbante ; - l'acte constitutif des socits participant la fusion ; - le contrat de fusion ou d'absorption ; - nom, prnom et nationalit des administrateurs ou grants des socits qui participent la fusion. 6th Edition? Il en est de mme pour la socit nouvelle ou absorbante . Section 4 : Les rgles de tenue des assembles gnrales. A. Civil Thoreau? Formalits prliminaires la runion.

Lassemble gnrale de la socit anonyme est un conclave [30] puisquelle nest pas ouverte au publique. Spiral Characters? Par ailleurs, et puisque lassemble est dite gnrale, tout actionnaire peut en principe y participer. Civil Summary? Cest l en effet quil va exercer les prrogatives de contrle et de haute gestion qui sont les siennes [31] . a) Possibilit de prvoir un nombre minimum dactions pour participer aux assembles. Normalement, lactionnaire (ou son mandataire) a le droit dtre prsent lassemble. Male Gaze? Mais, les statuts peuvent exiger un nombre minimum d'actions, sans que celui-ci puisse tre suprieur dix, pour participer aux assembles gnrales ordinaires (Article 279 CSC). Plusieurs actionnaires peuvent se runir pour atteindre le minimum prvu par les statuts et se faire reprsenter par l'un d'eux (Article 279 CSC). La rgle susvise ne concerne que les assembles gnrales ordinaires.

Il sensuit que les statuts ne peuvent pas prvoir un nombre minimum dactions pour participer aux assembles gnrales extraordinaires. b) La justification de la qualit dactionnaire. Lorsque lmission dactions au porteur tait possible, il tait gnralement admis quil appartient aux actionnaires justifier leur qualit avant daccder lassemble. Depuis la dmatrialisation et la prohibition de lmission des valeurs mobilires au porteur [32] , les socits anonymes sont mme de connatre leurs actionnaires. Disobedience Thoreau Summary? Il suffit pour un actionnaire de justifier son identit, ou la limite de prsenter un certificat attestant le nombre dactions par lui dtenues [33] . c) Situations o lactionnaire est priv de son droit dassister lassemble. Il faut dabord distinguer entre la privation du droit dassister lassemble, la privation du droit de vote et lexclusion lors du calcul du quorum. Synonyme dexclusion de lactionnaire du cercle des associs, la privation du droit dassister aux assembles constitue une sanction trs grave emportant privation du droit de vote et exclusion pour le calcul du quorum.

En revanche, la privation du droit de vote et lexclusion pour le calcul du quorum qui sont gnralement spcifiques des situations particulires, accidentelles et temporaires et nentranent pas privation du droit dassister lassemble. Lactionnaire est priv de son droit dassister lassemble dans le cas o il ne libre pas les versements exigibles des actions partiellement libres et aprs l'expiration du dlai d'un mois de sa mise en demeure reste sans effet (Articles 325 et 326 CSC). d) Autres personnes admises lassemble. Il est permis certaines personnes dassister lassemble bien quelles ne justifient pas de la qualit dactionnaire. Il en est ainsi pour les commissaires aux comptes ou le commissaire aux apports. King? Mais, ceux-ci peuvent-ils se faire reprsenter par des collaborateurs ? Pour le commissaire aux comptes, cette solution est admise par larticle 267 du CSC qui dispose Pour l'accomplissement de leurs missions les commissaires aux comptes peuvent sous leur responsabilit, se faire assister ou se faire reprsenter par un ou plusieurs collaborateurs de leurs choix titulaires d'une matrise qu'ils font connatre nommment la socit . Il doit tre tenu une feuille de prsence pour chaque assemble gnrale [34] . Thoreau? Cette feuille de prsence sera marge par les actionnaires prsents ou leur reprsentant avant de passer lordre du jour. Hamlet King? Aussi, ce document doit inclure les actionnaires votant par correspondance. a) Contenu de la feuille de prsence. Aux termes de larticle 282 du CSC, la feuille de prsence contient : l'nonciation des noms des actionnaires ou de leurs reprsentants ; leurs domiciles ; le nombre des actions leur revenant ou revenant aux tiers qu'ils reprsentent.

Sur la base de la liste tablie, sera fixe la totalit du nombre des actionnaires prsents ou reprsents ainsi que la totalit du capital social leur revenant tout en dterminant la part du capital social revenant aux actionnaires bnficiaires du droit de vote (Article 282 CSC). Lorsque des actionnaires ont vot par correspondance, les renseignements y affrents peuvent tre remplacs par une simple indication sur la feuille de prsence [35] . b) Emargement de la feuille de prsence. Les actionnaires prsents ou leurs mandataires doivent procder lmargement de la feuille de prsence (Article 282 CSC). c) Certification de la feuille de prsence. Aprs margement par les actionnaires, la de la feuille de prsence doit tre certifie par le bureau de l'assemble gnrale (Article 282 CSC).

d) Communication de la feuille de prsence. La feuille de prsence certifie par les membres du bureau est dpose au sige principal de la socit la disposition de tout requrant (Article 282 CSC). Tout actionnaire dtenant au moins dix pour cent du capital social a le droit, tout moment, d'obtenir communication d'une copie des procs verbaux et, feuilles de prsence des assembles tenues au cours des trois derniers exercices (Article 284 CSC). En application des dispositions de larticle 281 du CSC, le bureau de lassemble se compose dun prsident, de deux scrutateurs et dun secrtaire. L'assemble gnrale est prside par la personne dsigne aux statuts. Disobedience? A dfaut, la prsidence est confie au prsident du conseil d'administration ou au prsident du directoire et, le cas chant, l'actionnaire choisi par les associs prsents.

On peut sinterroger si cette rgle doit sappliquer mme lorsque lassemble est convoque par le commissaire aux comptes, un mandataire de justice ou le liquidateur [36] ? Les deux scrutateurs, et le secrtaire sont dsigns par les actionnaires prsents [37] . King? La loi stant limite prvoir la nomination des scrutateurs et du secrtaire par les actionnaires prsents, il ne semble pas exclu que ces personnes soient choisies parmi les tiers non-actionnaires . Aussi, doit-on comprendre de la rdaction de larticle 181 du CSC exigeant la dsignation des membres du bureau par les actionnaires prsents, que les actionnaires reprsents ne sont pas concerns par une telle dcision. d) Attributions des membres du bureau. Dabord, il incombe aux membres du bureau de certifier lexactitude de la feuille de prsence (Article 282 CSC). Ensuite et bien que la loi ne le prvoie pas dune manire expresse, ils doivent veiller au bon droulement de la runion, trancher sur les diffrends qui doivent surgir au cours de lassemble et contrler le vote des rsolutions. Civil Disobedience? Le rle du prsident est particulirement important dans la mesure o il dtient la police de lassemble [38] . Enfin, le procs verbal de lassemble doit tre sign par les membres du bureau, et le refus de l'un d'eux doit tre mentionn (Article 285 CSC). Le quorum dsigne le nombre minimum dactions quil faut runir pour permettre la runion de lassemble. Bride And Groom Thank You Speech? Ce nombre dpend de la nature de lassemble. Civil? Il sert mesurer la reprsentativit de lassemble [39] . a) Quorum des assembles gnrales ordinaires.

Les rgles rgissant le quorum des assembles gnrales ordinaires sont dictes par larticle 278 du CSC : Lassemble gnrale ordinaire ne dlibre valablement sur premire convocation que si les actionnaires prsents ou reprsents [40] dtiennent au moins le tiers des actions donnant droit au vote. A dfaut de quorum, une deuxime assemble est tenue sans qu'aucun quorum ne soit requis. b) Quorum des assembles gnrales extraordinaires. Pour les assembles gnrales extraordinaires, larticle 291 du CSC considre que : Les dlibrations de l'assemble gnrale ne sont considres valables que si les actionnaires prsents ou les reprsentants [41] au droit de vote dtiennent au moins sur premire convocation, la moiti du capital et sur deuxime convocation le tiers du capital. A dfaut de ce dernier quorum le dlai de la tenue de l'assemble gnrale peut tre prorog une date postrieure ne dpassant pas deux mois partir de la date de la convocation. c) Les statuts peuvent-ils droger aux rgles lgales fixant le quorum ? La doctrine considre que les statuts ne paraissent pas pouvoir allger les rgles lgales fixant le quorum. Lion? Cette stipulation ne prsenterait dailleurs que peu dutilit, vu le caractre peu contraignant de la rglementation lgale, surtout dans les assembles ordinaires. Civil Thoreau? On se demande, en revanche, si les statuts pouvaient renforcer les exigences lgales.

La Cour de cassation franaise a sembl l'admettre [42] . Spiral Characters? La solution doit cependant tre nuance. Disobedience Summary? Un quorum plus lev ne doit pas pouvoir faire obstacle, voire temporairement, la rvocation des administrateurs ou des membres du conseil de surveillance. Spiral? En outre un renforcement du quorum, s'il prsente l'avantage de mieux garantir les minoritaires, n'est acceptable qu' condition de ne pas crer un risque de paralysie de la socit, en empchant l'assemble de dlibrer. Civil Disobedience Thoreau Summary? Seraient donc seules valables les clauses renforant le quorum sur premire convocation. Of Vengeance Hamlet? Elles permettraient de gagner du temps, en ncessitant une deuxime convocation, mais rien de plus [43] .

Dans certaines situations, la loi prvoit que les actions ne sont pas prises en compte pour le calcul du quorum (Voir Annexe). Dans certaines situations (ex. Thoreau? vote dune convention rglemente visant couvrir une nullit pour dfaut dautorisation par le conseil dadministration), le quorum doit tre recalcul rsolution par rsolution ; ce qui peut constituer une cause de complication. Exemple (actions dautocontrle [44] ) Il est dusage que le prsident dpose sur le bureau de lassemble des documents et rapports qui seront soumis aux actionnaires. Les dbats sont gnralement prcds par une lecture des tats financiers individuels et le cas chant consolids ainsi que dune lecture des rapports prsents lassemble par le conseil dadministration, le commissaire aux comptes, le commissaire aux apports etc. Les dbats doivent se limiter aux questions inscrites lordre du jour de lassemble. Notons que le contenu du procs-verbal de lassemble tel quil a t fix par larticle 285 du CSC inclut un rsum des dbats . A lissue des dbats, lassemble procde au vote des rsolutions. 1. Television: Or Medicine?? Rgles rgissant le droit de vote. a) Lactionnaire ne peut tre priv de son droit de vote. En principe, lactionnaire ne peut tre priv de son droit de vote [45] . Civil Disobedience Summary? Mais, la loi prvoit plusieurs situations o lactionnaire est priv de son droit de vote (Voir Annexe). b) Lactionnaire bnficie d'un nombre de voix gal au nombre dactions qu'il dtient.

Le nombre de voix revenant un actionnaire est proportionnel au nombre des titres quil possde. Television: Drug Or Medicine?? Ni les statuts, ni les dcisions collectives ne peuvent droger ces rgles dordre public consacres par le lgislateur travers au niveau des rgles gnrales rgissant les socits commerciales. Thoreau Summary? En effet, larticle 11 du CSC dispose Lassoci bnficie d'un nombre de voix proportionnel aux apports et actions qu'il dtient . Il est donc interdit que par le biais des statuts ou par le biais des dcisions collectives : - Doctroyer un droit de vote double voire multiple certaines parts sociales [46] ; - Doctroyer un droit de veto un ou plusieurs actionnaires ; - De priver, sans disposition lgale, une partie des actions de leur droit de vote. c) Lactionnaire ne peut pas donner mandat pour une partie seulement de ses droits de vote. Cette rgle a t dicte par larticle 11 du CSC : L'actionnaire vote personnellement ou par l'intermdiaire de son reprsentant pour la totalit de ses parts et actions. Of Vengeance In Shakespeare's Hamlet? Il ne peut donner mandat de vote sur une partie de ses parts ou actions . d) Le vote est un acte dadministration.

Il en dcoule que le droit de vote au titre des actions appartenant un mineur doit tre exerc par son pre ou son reprsentant lgal. Thoreau? Lorsque le mineur est mancip, il peut exercer personnellement son droit de vote. e) Le droit de vote est indivisible. Larticle 315 du CSC dispose A lgard de la socit mettrice, les valeurs mobilires sont rputes indivisibles . Apa Referencing? Gnralement, les statuts prennent le soin dexiger que les copropritaires dactions soient reprsents par un mandataire unique afin de garantir lindivisibilit du droit de vote. f) Le droit de vote est un attribut de laction. Il en dcoule que le droit de vote ne peut tre cd dune manire spare que laction elle-mme [47] . g) Le vote est exerc personnellement par lactionnaire ou par lintermdiaire de son reprsentant. Larticle 278 du CSC dispose Tout actionnaire peut voter par correspondance ou se faire reprsenter par toute personne munie d'un mandat spcial . La procuration peut tre donne un actionnaire ou un tiers. Summary? Les statuts ne peuvent droger la rgle de la reprsentation libre en interdisant aux actionnaires de se faire reprsenter par des tiers [48] . Notons enfin que les socits sont reprsentes par leur mandataire lgal (ex. Spiral Characters? pour les SA ; prsident du conseil ou du directoire, pour les SARL ; grant etc.).

Mais ces mandataires lgaux peuvent dans le cadre de leurs attributions dlguer le pouvoir de reprsentation aux mandataires de leur choix. 2. Civil Disobedience? Les modalits dexercice du droit de vote. Aprs en avoir dlibr, lassemble procde au vote des rsolutions relatives aux questions inscrites lordre du jour. The Theme Of Vengeance? Ce vote se fait rsolution par rsolution. Aucune disposition lgale ou rglementaire ne fixe le mode de scrutin. Civil? Sauf disposition contraire des statuts, le bureau de lassemble, en accord avec celle-ci fixe ce mode (vote main leve, vote par appel nominal, bulletin de vote). Malgr quil porte atteinte au principe dlibratif [49] , le vote par correspondance ralise une notable dmocratisation des assembles, puisquil permet aux actionnaires de voter contre les rsolutions proposes par les dirigeants, sans avoir se dplacer ou de dsigner un mandataire spcial [50] . Hamlet Lion King? Ce mode de scrutin vise faciliter la participation des actionnaires la vie de la socit et de mieux lutter contre les effets nfastes de labsentisme [51] . Tout actionnaire peut voter par correspondance. Summary? En cas de vote par correspondance, larticle 278 du CSC fixe un certain nombre de rgles quil faut obligatoirement respecter : - La socit doit mettre la disposition des actionnaires un formulaire spcial cet effet. - Le vote mis de cette manire n'est valable que si la signature appose au formulaire est lgalise. - Il n'est tenu compte que des votes reus par la socit avant lexpiration du jour prcdant la runion de l'assemble gnrale. - Le vote par correspondance doit tre adress la socit par lettre recommande avec accus de rception.

Il doit tre distingu entre dcisions ordinaires et dcisions extraordinaires. L'assemble gnrale statue la majorit des voix des actionnaires prsents ou reprsents (Article 278 CSC). L'assemble statue la majorit des deux tiers des voix des actionnaires prsents ou des reprsentants ayant droit au vote (Article 291 CSC). Notons quen toutes circonstances, les dcisions qui augmentent les engagements des actionnaires doivent tre prises lunanimit (ex. Of Vengeance In Shakespeare's Hamlet? augmentation du capital en numraire avec lvation de la valeur nominale des actions [52] , changement de la nationalit, etc.). Civil Thoreau Summary? Il faut aussi obtenir lunanimit des futurs associs commandits en cas de transformation en socit en commandite par actions. Aussi, la doctrine saccorde considrer que la majorit ne peut supprimer les droits individuels des associs, ni abuser de son droit pour sacrifier la minorit et servir les intrts particuliers du grant ou de certains associs [53] . Tableau des quorums et majorits dans les assembles gnrales dactionnaires [54]

1 re convocation. 2 me convocation. 3 me convocation. c) Est-ce que statuts peuvent prvoir des majorits diffrentes des majorits lgales ? Le lgislateur na pas trait cette question. Apa Referencing 6th Edition? Aucune disposition ne frappe de nullit les clauses statutaires qui drogeraient aux rgles de majorit lgale, ce qui signifierait que ces clauses semblent valables sauf pour ce qui est de la rvocation des administrateurs. Civil? En effet, les dispositions de larticle 190 du CSC qui considrent que les membres du conseil d'administration peuvent tre rvoqus tout moment par dcision de l'assemble gnrale ordinaire. Male Gaze? Toute nomination en violation du prsent article est nulle , semblent impratives ce qui exclut la possibilit de renforcer par les statuts les conditions de rvocation des administrateurs. 4. Civil? Les consquences du vote des rsolutions. Les rsolutions rgulirement votes sont dfinitivement acquises et engagent tous les actionnaires y compris ceux absents ou ceux qui ont vot contre. 5. The Theme Hamlet? Information des actionnaires dune socit faisant appel public lpargne et du CMF du nombre total de droits de vote. En vue de calculer les diffrents seuils de participation, et au plus tard dans les quinze jours qui suivent l'assemble gnrale, toute socit faisant appel public l'pargne informe ses actionnaires et le Conseil du March Financier du nombre total de droits de vote existant la date de la tenue de cette assemble.

Dans la mesure o, entre deux assembles gnrales, le nombre de droits de vote varie d'un pourcentage fix par le Conseil du March Financier par rapport au nombre dclar antrieurement, la socit lorsqu'elle en a connaissance informe ses actionnaires et le Conseil du March Financier du nouveau nombre prendre en compte (Article 11 LMF). 6. Thoreau Summary? Les sanctions relatives au vote. Larticle 223 du CSC punit d'une peine d'emprisonnement d'un an king au moins et de cinq ans au plus et d'une amende de deux mille dix mille dinars ou de l'une de ces deux peines seulement les membres du conseil d'administration qui, de mauvaise foi, ont fait des pouvoirs qu'ils possdaient ou des voix dont ils disposaient , un usage qu'ils savaient contraire aux intrts de la socit dans un dessein personnel ou pour favoriser une autre socit dans laquelle ils taient intresss d'une manire quelconque. Aprs dlibrations, vote des rsolutions par les actionnaires, la sance est leve. Civil Thoreau? Un procs est alors dress et sign par les membres du bureau. The Theme Essay? Ce document permet de contrler la rgularit de lassemble, en compltant les nonciations de la feuille de prsence. Disobedience Summary? Il sert aussi prouver le contenu des dlibrations et en assurer la publicit. Lion King? Le procs-verbal ne saurait se limiter la reproduction dun formulaire. Civil Disobedience Thoreau? Il doit donner un rsum fidle, exacte et objectif des dbats et donc le cas chant faire tat des critiques adresses au dirigeants, avec suffisamment de dtail pour que le lecteur puisse en comprendre la porte et le bien fond [55] . 1. Lion King? Lobligation de rdiger un procs-verbal. Cette obligation ne rsulte pas dun texte exprs, mais peut tre dduite travers certaines dispositions du CSC : - Larticle 11 du CSC autorise l'associ obtenir copie des procs verbaux des assembles gnrales tenues au cours des trois derniers exercices.

- Larticle 16 du CSC dispose La publicit doit tre effectue dans le dlai d'un mois compter de l'inscription de l'acte ou du procs verbal de la dlibration, au registre du commerce . - Larticle 285 du CSC dispose Le procs verbal des dlibrations de l'assemble gnrale doit contenir les nonciations suivantes () . Aucune disposition ne prcise la personne qui incombe la charge de rdaction des procs-verbaux. Civil? Logiquement, cette tche doit incomber lauteur de la convocation. Larticle 285 du CSC dispose Le procs verbal des dlibrations de l'assemble gnrale doit contenir les nonciations suivantes : - la date et le lieu de sa tenue. - le mode de convocation. - la composition du bureau. - le nombre d'actions participant au vote et le quorum atteint. - les documents et les rapports soumis l'assemble gnrale. - un rsum des dbats, le texte des rsolutions soumises au vote et son rsultat .

Lorsque lordre du jour comporte la nomination dadministrateurs ou de commissaire aux comptes, il est utile de faire signer le procs-verbal de lassemble par ces personnes [56] . Lion King? Dans ce cas, la signature est prcde par la formule Bon pour acceptation des fonctions avec, ventuellement, une dclaration de lintress dans laquelle il affirme ne se trouver dans aucun cas dincompatibilit, interdiction ou dchance susceptible de faire obstacle lexercice de ses fonctions. En cas dapport en nature, le procs verbal de l'assemble gnrale constitutive doit mentionner expressment l'approbation des apports en nature. L'assemble spciale des obligataires, des titulaires d'actions dividende prioritaire sans droit de vote ou des titulaires de titres participatifs peut mettre un avis pralable sur les questions inscrites la dlibration de lassemble gnrale ordinaire des actionnaires. Disobedience Thoreau Summary? Cet avis est consign au procs verbal de celle-ci (Articles 333, 365 et 374 CSC). La rdaction du PV doit reprendre fidlement les faits rellement produits lors de lassemble. b) Dans quelles limites le bureau de l'assemble est-il tenu d'inscrire au procs-verbal les interventions des actionnaires ? Les dispositions de larticle 285 du CSC font tat d'un rsum des dbats. The Theme Hamlet Essay? On pourra donc ne relater que succinctement les observations prsentes et les incidents qui ont pu se produire au cours de la sance. Thoreau Summary? Si certains actionnaires demandent la consignation au procs-verbal de leurs observations, protestations ou dclarations particulires, c'est au bureau de l'assemble qu'il appartient de dcider si cette demande doit tre accueillie ou non ; en cas de doute, il peut consulter l'assemble. Spiral? Mais en aucun cas, un actionnaire ne peut imposer l'insertion au procs-verbal d'observations considres comme contraires l'intrt de la socit ou particulirement longues ou injurieuses [57] . c) Le procs-verbal doit-il tre tabli sance tenante ? Le secrtaire du bureau aura le plus souvent quelque difficult tablir sance tenante le procs-verbal de l'assemble, ne serait-ce qu'en raison de la mise au point du rsum des dbats.

Le procs- verbal peut parfaitement ne pas tre rdig sur-le-champ mais il est toujours prfrable d'en tablir un brouillon qui est sign des membres du bureau pour viter toute discussion lors de la collecte des signatures sur le registre des procs-verbaux ; pour cette dernire formalit, on civil disobedience summary ne tardera jamais outre mesure car un dcs est toujours possible parmi les membres du bureau [58] . Une fausse mention, telle que la prsence indique dassocis, qui en fait ntaient pas la runion peut constituer un dlit (faux) ; cest dailleurs, ce qui a t retenu par les tribunaux franais [59] . Le procs verbal est sign par les membres du bureau, et le refus de l'un d'eux doit tre mentionn (Article 285 CSC). 4. Essay? Communication des procs-verbaux dassemble. Tout actionnaire dtenant au moins dix pour cent du capital social a le droit, tout moment, d'obtenir communication d'une copie des procs verbaux et, feuilles de prsence des assembles tenues au cours des trois derniers exercices (Article 284 CSC). Le mme droit pratiquement est reconnu tout associ dune socit commerciale par larticle 11 du CSC disposant : Tout associ () tout moment de l'anne, soit personnellement soit par un mandataire, de consulter et de prendre copie de tous les documents prsents aux assembles gnrales tenues au cours des trois derniers exercices. Civil Disobedience Thoreau? L'associ peut galement obtenir copie des procs verbaux des dites assembles .

Privation du droit de vote Exclusion dans le calcul du quorum. Lorsque lactionnaire effectue un apport en nature, pour le vote relatif l'valuation de son apport (Articles 173 175 du CSC) Lorsque lactionnaire na pas libr les versements exigibles en cas de libration partielle des actions quil a souscrites, la constitution de la socit ou lors dune augmentation du capital et ce aprs mise en demeure (Article 326 du CSC) Lorsquun actionnaire, ayant des liens avec un tablissement de crdit au sens de l'article 23 de la loi relative aux tablissements de crdit, a conclu une convention avec ledit tablissement, pour le vote de lassemble gnrale visant approuver cette convention (Article 29 de la loi n 2001-65 du 10 juillet 2001, relative aux tablissements de crdit) Dlibration visant couvrir la nullit dune convention rglemente quun actionnaire a conclue avec la socit sans obtenir lautorisation du conseil dadministration ou du conseil su surveillance (Articles 202 et 251 du CSC) Lorsquune socit dtient une participation dans le capital dune autre absorbante, en tant, en mme temps, une socit absorbe, lors de lassemble gnrale extraordinaire de la socit absorbante appele statuer sur la fusion (Article 424 du CSC ) . Lorsquen tant titulaire dactions au porteur non converties au nominatif, lactionnaire na pas prsent ses titres la socit dans le dlai de deux ans compter de la date dentre en vigueur de par la loi relative la dmatrialisation des titres (article 4 de la loi N 2000-35 du 21 mars 2000 relative la dmatrialisation des titres).

Pour les socits faisant appel public lpargne, lorsque lactionnaire na pas rgulirement dclar les valeurs mobilires dtenues en franchissement de seuils de participation tels que prvus par la loi n 94-117 du 14 novembre 1994, portant rorganisation du march financier. Bride And Groom Thank? Dans ce cas, la privation du droit de vote sapplique pour toute assemble d'actionnaires qui se tiendrait dans les 3 annes qui suivent la date de la rgularisation effectue spontanment par l'intress ou aprs avoir t contraint le faire par le Conseil du March Financier suite la constatation du franchissement sus-vis (article 15 de la loi n 94-117 du 14 novembre 1994, portant rorganisation du march financier ) . Sont galement prives du droit de vote, les actions propres dtenues par la socit dans le but de rguler son cours boursier (Article 19 nouveau de la loi 94-117 du 14/11/94 portant rorganisation du march financier telle que modifie par la loi n 99-92 du 17 aot 1999). La non-rgularisation des participations rciproques dans les conditions de larticle 467 du CSC . Lautocontrle : les droits de vote revenant une filiale ne sont pas pris en considration pour le calcul du quorum et de la majorit dans les assembles gnrales de la socit mre (article 469 du CSC) . [1] Article 333 du CSC Les obligataires peuvent se runir en assemble spciale laquelle assemble peut mettre un avis pralable sur les questions inscrites la dlibration de lassemble gnrale ordinaire des actionnaires . [2] Article 354 du CSC Les titulaires d'actions dividende prioritaire sans droit de vote sont runis en une assemble spciale . [3] Article 373 du CSC Les titulaires de titres participatifs sont runis en assemble gnrale spciale .

[4] Article 384 du CSC Les propritaires des certificats d'investissement ont, proportionnellement au nombre de titres qu'ils possdent, un droit de prfrence la souscription des nouveaux certificats. Civil? Lors d'une assemble spciale, convoque et runie selon les rgles de l'assemble gnrale extraordinaire des actionnaires, les propritaires des certificats d'investissement peuvent renoncer ce droit . [5] Selon le texte original de la version franaise du JORT aux articles 288 et 300 . [6] Larticle 260 du CSC dispose L'assemble gnrale des actionnaires doit nommer un ou plusieurs commissaires aux comptes pour une priode de 3 ans renouvelables . Bride And Groom? Mais il doit sagir forcment de lassemble ordinaire car cette dcision nentrane pas modification des statuts. [7] P. Civil? MERLE, Droit commercial, Socits commerciales, Editions DALLOZ, 8 me dition, 2001, 489. [8] Ce contrairement la situation de la SARL o la dcision d'augmenter le capital social par incorporation des rserves peut tre prise par les associs reprsentant plus que la moiti du capital social (Article 133 CSC). [9] Article 340 du CSC L'assemble gnrale extraordinaire sur le rapport du conseil d'administration ou du directoire et sur le rapport spcial des commissaires aux comptes, relatif aux bases de conversion proposes, autorise l'mission d'obligations convertibles en actions auxquelles les dispositions relatives l'mission d'obligations sont applicables . [10] Aux termes de larticle 10 de la LMF, l'action de concert est un accord conclu entre des personnes physiques ou morales en vue d'acqurir, d'exercer ou de cder des droits de vote, pour mettre en oeuvre et suivre une politique commune vis vis d'une socit faisant appel public l'pargne. Ladite action est lgalement prsume exister : 1. Spiral? entre une socit, le prsident de son conseil d'administration, ses directeurs gnraux, ses grants ainsi que leurs conjoints, ascendants et descendants jusqu'au premier degr ; 2. Disobedience Summary? entre une socit holding et les socits qu'elle contrle et leurs dirigeants ; 3. Lion? entre des socits contrles par la mme ou les mmes personnes.

Au sens de la LMF, une socit est rpute comme socit holding vis vis d'une autre socit considre comme soumise son contrle: - lorsqu'elle dtient, directement ou indirectement, plus de 50 % des droits de vote aux assembles gnrales de cette socit ; - ou lorsqu'elle dispose seule de la majorit des droits de vote dans cette socit en vertu d'un accord conclu avec d'autres actionnaires, nonobstant la nullit prvue l'article 94 alina deux du code du commerce (larticle 94 du code de commerce a t abrog par la loi n 2000?93 du 3 novembre 2000, portant promulgation du code des socits commerciales). - ou lorsqu'elle dtermine, en fait, par les droits de vote dont elle dispose, les dcisions dans les assembles gnrales de cette socit. Sur la notion de holding, notons que larticle 463 du CSC considre quune socit mre est dite holding lorsqu'elle n'exerce aucune activit industrielle ou commerciale et que son activit se limite la dtention et la gestion des participations dans les autres socits. [11] Cass. Summary? corn . Television: Or Medicine? Essay? 30 avril 1968, D.S. Civil Thoreau Summary? 1969.89 et Gaz. The Theme Of Vengeance In Shakespeare's Hamlet? Pal. Disobedience Summary? 1968-2-183 ; Rapport par P h . Essay? Andrieux , H. Summary? DIREZ, L. 6th Edition? GILPERT, Trait pratique des socits anonymes, Editions des publications fiduciaires, 1977. [12] En droit franais, la convocation des assembles par le commissaire aux comptes est rglemente par larticle 194 du dcret n 67-236 du 23 mars 1967 sur les socits commerciales qui dispose Le commissaire aux comptes ne peut convoquer l'assemble des actionnaires qu'aprs avoir vainement requis la convocation du conseil dadministration ou du directoire. Disobedience Thoreau? selon le cas, par lettre recommande avec demande d'avis de rception.

Lorsqu'il procde cette convocation, il fixe l'ordre du jour et peut. Spiral Characters? pour des motifs dterminants, choisir un lieu de runion autre que celui ventuellement prvu par les statuts, mais situ dans le mme dpartement. Summary? Il expose les motifs de la convocation, dans un rapport lu l'assemble. En cas de pluralit de commissaires aux comptes, ils agissent d'accord entre eux. King? S'ils sont en dsaccord sur l'opportunit de convoquer l'assemble, l'un d'eux peut demander au prsident du tribunal de commerce statuant en rfr, l'autorisation de procder cette convocation, les autres commissaires et le prsident du conseil d'administration ou du directoire dament appels L'ordonnance du prsident, qui fixe l'ordre du jour, n'est susceptible d'aucune voie de recours. Dans tous les cas, les frais entrans par la runion de l'assembl sont la charge de la socit . [13] Larticle 6 de la loi n 95-34 du 17 avril 1995, relative au redressement des entreprises en difficults conomiques, telle que modifie par la loi n 99-63 du 15 juillet 1999 dispose Le commissaire aux comptes de l'entreprise est charg de demander par crit au dirigeant, des claircissements relatifs tous actes menaant l'activit de l'entreprise, relevs l'occasion de l'accomplissement de ses fonctions. Civil Disobedience Thoreau? Ce dernier doit y rpondre par crit dans un dlai de quinze jours. Essay? A dfaut de rponse, ou en cas de rponse insuffisante, le commissaire aux comptes soumet la question au conseil d'administration de l'entreprise, ou au conseil de surveillance; et en cas d'urgence, il convoque l'assemble gnrale des actionnaires, et ce, dans un dlai ne dpassant pas un mois de la date de rception de la rponse ou de l'expiration du dlai de rponse . [14] Le Mmento pratique, socits commerciales, Editions Francis Lefebvre, 1998 cite les exemples suivants o la demande a t juge recevable : - Conflit entre les actionnaires majoritaires et le conseil dadministration sur lopportunit de conserver une participation majoritaire dans une autre socit (T. Civil Disobedience? Com. Apa Referencing 6th Edition? Paris rf.

20 fvrier 1970, G.P. Civil Thoreau Summary? 1970.2.294) ; - Dcision prendre avant la runion de lassemble dune filiale au cours de la quelle il devait tre statu sur la rduction du capital pour cause de perte et lmission dun emprunt sous forme dobligations convertibles en actions ce qui, risquait de faire perdre le contrle de cette filiale (T. Television: Or Medicine?? com. Thoreau Summary? Versailles rf. King? 25 mai 1977, G.P. Civil Disobedience Thoreau? 1978.1.26). En revanche, la demande a t carte : - Lorsquil existe des contestations srieuses sur la proprit dun nombre important dactions et quil convient dabord dclaircir cette situation (CA Riom 1 er dcembre 1972, D. Drug Or Medicine? Essay? 1973.282, note Bousquet) ; - Lorsquil sagit en ralit de faire voter un quitus de gestion prcipit au profit des demandeurs alors que les travaux de rvision comptable ne sont pas encore achevs (CA Colmar 24 septembre 1975, D. Disobedience Summary? 1976.348, note Guyon) ; - Lorsquil nest pas tabli de querelles de personnes opposant certains dirigeants soit de nature compromettre la progression de la socit, alors au surplus que lassemble gnrale ordinaire doit tre runie dans les 3 mois venir (CA Paris 10 avril 1989, Bull. And Groom You Speech Together? Joly 1989.528) ; - Lorsque les reports dassembles critiqus taient justifis par la notification tardive dordres de cession susceptibles dentraner des difficults sur lexercice des droits de vote (CA Paris 15 septembre 1992, RJDA 2/93 n 128).

[15] En droit franais, larticle 122 du dcret franais n 67-236 du 23 mars 1967 sur les socits commerciales met les frais de convocation la charge des actionnaires qui font la demande de convocation de lassemble gnrale. [16] Larticle 5 de la loi n 94-117 du 14 novembre 1994, portant rorganisation du march financier (LMF) telle que modifie par la loi n 99-92 du 17 aot 1999 relative la relance du march financier dispose Est considre offre publique, l'offre manant d'une personne physique ou morale, en vue d'acheter, changer, vendre ou retirer un bloc de titres mis par une socit faisant appel public l'pargne, des conditions de ralisation et de prix diffrentes de celles du march . [17] La procdure d'offre publique de vente est notamment rgie par les articles 67 et s. Civil Thoreau? du Rglement gnral de la BVMT . [18] Les offres publiques dchange sont notamment rgies par les articles 152 et s. Male Gaze? du Rglement gnral de la BVMT . [19] Les offres publiques dacquisition sont notamment rgies par les articles 129 et s. Civil Thoreau Summary? du Rglement gnral de la BVMT . [20] En voquant la possibilit de convoquer lassemble suite une offre publique de vente ou dchange, larticle 277 du CSC na pas reproduit littralement les dispositions de larticle 158 de la loi franaise de 1966 qui prvoit la convocation de lassemble par les actionnaires majoritaires en capital ou en droit de vote aprs une offre publique dachat ou aprs une cession dun bloc de contrle . [21] Larticle 6 de la loi n 94-117 du 14 novembre 1994, portant rorganisation du march financier telle que modifie par la loi n 99-92 du 17 aot 1999 relative la relance du march financier dispose Les projets d'acquisition manant d'une personne, ou d'un groupe dtermin de personnes, d'un bloc de titres susceptible de confrer le contrle majoritaire en droits de vote appel bloc de contrle dans une socit faisant appel public l'pargne, doivent faire l'objet d'une demande adresse au Conseil du March Financier qui se prononce sur la demande et indique, au demandeur, s'il doit procder une offre publique d'achat ou s'il doit se soumettre une procdure de maintien de cours enregistrs la bourse . [22] Mmento pratique, socits commerciales, op. And Groom Thank You Speech Together? cit., 1722. [23] Les dispositions communes du CSC rgissant la liquidation des socits commerciales prvoient la convocation des assembles par le liquidateur notamment dans les situations suivantes : - Article 36 du CSC : Pendant les trois mois qui suivent la date de sa nomination, le liquidateur est tenu de convoquer l'assemble gnrale des associs pour lui soumettre un rapport sur la situation financire de la socit ainsi que le plan de liquidation qu'il s'engage excuter . - Article 37 du CSC : Le liquidateur convoque l'assemble gnrale afin de constater la clture de la liquidation, approuver les comptes dfinitifs et donner quitus au liquidateur pour sa gestion . - Article 43 du CSC : Avant l'expiration de son mandat, le liquidateur doit convoquer l'assemble gnrale laquelle il communique les comptes de la liquidation ainsi qu'un rapport sur les oprations de la liquidation . - Article 43 du CSC : Est puni d'une peine d'emprisonnement de un six mois et d'une amende de trois cents dinars mille dinars le liquidateur qui : () 2) n'aura pas convoqu les associs pour statuer sur le compte dfinitif de la socit et sur le quitus de sa gestion lors de la clture de la liquidation ou n'aura pas demand au tribunal l'approbation prvue l'article 45 du prsent code . [24] Y. Disobedience Summary? GUYON, Droit des affaires, Tome 1, Droit commercial gnral et socits, Editions Economica , 9 me dition, 1996, 293. [25] Larticle 14 de la loi n 94-117 du 14 novembre 1994, portant rorganisation du march financier telle que modifie par la loi n 99-92 du 17 aot 1999 relative la relance du march financier dispose La dtention du vingtime des actions ou des droits de vote permet de requrir l'inscription de projets de rsolutions l'ordre du jour des assembles gnrales de la socit .

[26] A titre dexemple, supposons que le capital dune socit anonyme est compos de 100.000 actions dont 20.000 sont des actions dividende prioritaire sans droit de vote. Larticle 283 du CSC donne le droit un actionnaire dtenant au moins 5.000 actions de demander linsertion de projets de rsolutions lordre du jour. En revanche, lapplication des dispositions de la loi portant rorganisation du march financier permet un actionnaire dtenant 4.000 actions ordinaires (reprsentant 5% des droits de vote soit ; 4.000/80.000) dinscrire de tels projets. [27] Le Mmento pratique des socits commerciales (op. Characters? cit., 1742) cite les exemples jurisprudentiels franais suivants : il a t jug que la dlibration d'une assemble prononant la rsiliation d'un contrat de concession devait tre annule ds lors que l'ordre du jour adress aux actionnaires -dont le concessionnaire intress -portait seulement la mention respect des contrats de concession et qu'aucune correspondance antrieure de la socit ne permettait au concessionnaire de savoir qu'il tait concern par cette question (Cass. Thoreau Summary? com. You Speech? 7 mars 1984, Rev .. Disobedience? soc. Characters? 1984.793 note Guyon). Disobedience Summary? Jug aussi que le libell de l'ordre du jour examen d'une convention vise l'article 101 de la loi du 24 juillet 1966 tait insuffisant et ne permettait pas un actionnaire d'tre inform que la convention portait sur l'achat d'actions dtenues par le prsident dans une autre socit. Male Gaze? Il convenait de mentionner acquisition par la socit . Civil? de X actions dtenues par M. Apa Referencing 6th Edition? . Thoreau Summary? Faute de quoi, la dlibration sur cette convention a t annule (CA Aix 15 mai 1990, Droit des socits 1991 n 280). [28] v . Spiral Characters? Article 38 du Dcret franais n 67-236 du 23 mars 1967 sur les socits commerciales.

[29] La cour de cassation franaise a nanmoins considr que le fait de sabstenir de demander linscription lordre du jour de la rvocation dun administrateur alors que cette rvocation tait prmdite constituait pour le majoritaire un abus de droit engageant sa responsabilit (Cass. Disobedience Thoreau Summary? com. Drug Essay? 19 dcembre 1983, Rev . Disobedience Summary? soc. Lion? 1983.105). [30] M. Civil Disobedience? COZIAN, A. Hamlet? VIANDIER, Droit des socits, Editions LITEC, 9 me dition, 1996, 838. [31] Y. Disobedience Thoreau? GUYON , op. Spiral Characters? cit . Civil Thoreau? , 300. [32] v . Drug Or Medicine?? Loi n2000-35 du 21 mars 2000, relative la dmatrialisation des titres. [33] Larticle 315 du CSC oblige les socits anonymes ou les intermdiaires agres chargs de grer leur compte de valeurs mobilires de dlivrer aux actionnaires une attestation comportant le nombre des valeurs mobilires dtenu par eux. Civil Disobedience? Avant mme la promulgation du CSC, cette obligation tait prvue par larticle 2 de la loi n2000-35 du 21 mars 2000, relative la dmatrialisation des titres disposant La personne morale mettrice ou lintermdiaire agr dlivrera lintress une attestation portant sur le nombre des titres quil y dtient . [34] Ainsi, lorsque deux assembles se tiennent le mme jour (ex. Apa Referencing? lune ordinaire et lautre extraordinaire), il y a lieu de dresser deux feuilles de prsence spares. [35] Mmento pratique, socits commerciales, op. Thoreau? cit., 1864. [36] Larticle 146 du dcret franais n 67-236 du 23 mars 1967 sur les socits commerciales considre que dans le cas de convocation par les commissaires aux comptes, par un mandataire de justice ou par les liquidateurs, lassemble est prside par celui ou lun de ceux qui lont convoqu.

[37] Pour les assembles gnrales spciales des titulaires dactions dividende prioritaire sans droit de vote, la solution nest pas la mme : Larticle 358 du CSC dispose cet effet ; les titulaires d'actions dividende prioritaire sans droit de vote reprsentant par eux-mmes et comme mandataires le plus grand nombre d'actions sont appels scrutateurs. The Theme In Shakespeare's Hamlet? En cas de refus de leur part, on civil disobedience thoreau passe aux suivants jusqu' acceptation. Drug? Le prsident et les scrutateurs dsignent le secrtaire qui peut tre choisi mme en dehors de l'assemble gnrale spciale. [38] P. Disobedience Thoreau Summary? MERLE, Droit commercial, Socits commerciales, Editions DALLOZ, 8 me dition, 2001. [39] M. Spiral? COZIAN, A. Civil Disobedience Thoreau? VIANDIER, op. 6th Edition? cit., 840; Lamy socits, 3123. [40] Le quorum tient compte aussi des actionnaires votant par correspondance.

[41] Comme pour les assembles gnrales ordinaires, le quorum doit tenir compte aussi des actionnaires votant par correspondance. [42] Com. Disobedience Summary? 20 fvrier, 1978, Rev . Apa Referencing? soc., 1978, 756, note B. Civil Thoreau? Bouloc . [43] Y. Male Gaze? GUYON , op. Thoreau Summary? cit . Television: Essay? , 304. [44] Article 469 du CSC Les participations et droits de vote revenant une socit filiale, ne sont pas prises en considration pour le calcul du quorum et de la majorit dans les assembles gnrales de la socit mre . [45] La Cour de Cassation franaise (Com., 9 fvrier 1999, Bull. Civil Summary? civ. Bride Thank? IV, n 44, JCP Ent . Disobedience Summary? 1999, p. Apa Referencing? 724, Rev . Civil Disobedience? Soc. Drug Essay? 1999, p. Thoreau? 81, Note Le Cannu ) dans un important arrt Chteau d Yquem , a refus de faire produire effet une disposition des statuts dune socit en commandite par actions qui a institu pour certains associs une suppression du droit de vote non prvue par la loi (Rapport par J. Apa Referencing? MESTRE, M.E. Thoreau? PANCRAZY, Droit commercial, Editions L.G.D.J , 25 me dition, 2001, p. Male Gaze? 245). [46] Curieusement, lalina 12 de larticle 164 voque parmi les mentions devant figurer au niveau de la notice les conditions d'admission aux assembles d'actionnaires et d'exercice du droit de vote, avec le cas chant, indication des dispositions relatives l'attribution du droit de vote double . [47] Jug en France quen cas de cession dactions, lacqureur ne saurait renoncer au droit de vote au profit du cdant (Cass. Summary? com. The Theme In Shakespeare's? 17 juin 1974, n 73-10.541, Gaz.

Pal., 8 aot 1974, Pan. Summary? ; Rapport in apa referencing, Lamy socits, 3093). [48] Sur le principe de la reprsentation libre, v. Disobedience? A. Spiral? YAICH, La reprsentation des personnes physiques dans les assembles, Revue Comptable et Financire, N 56, deuxime trimestre 2002. [49] P. Disobedience? MERLE, Droit commercial, Socits commerciales, Editions DALLOZ, 8 me dition, 2001, 471. [50] Y. Apa Referencing? GUYON , op. Civil Thoreau? cit . Hamlet Lion King? , 301-1. [51] En France, la loi sur les nouvelles rgulations conomiques autorise les socits prvoir dans leurs statuts que les actionnaires pourront participer distance lassemble par visioconfrence ou par des moyens de tlcommunication, tel Internet, permettant leur identification. Civil? A la diffrence du vote par correspondance, ces procds ont lavantage de permettre aux actionnaires loigns de participer aux dbats. Spiral Characters? Le principe du contradictoire est ainsi respect et ces actionnaires sont videmment rputs prsents pour le calcul du quorum et de la majorit (P. Thoreau? MERLE, op. Characters? cit., 471-1). [52] A cet effet, larticle 292 du CSC dispose L'augmentation du capital social par majoration de la valeur nominative des actions est dcide lunanimit des actionnaires, sauf si laugmentation a t ralise par incorporation des rserves, des bnfices ou des primes d'mission . [53] G. Disobedience? RIPERT, Trait lmentaire de droit commercial, Tome 1, 12 e dition par R. Apa Referencing? ROBLOT, Editions LGDJ, 1986, p. Civil Thoreau? 702.

[54] Inspir de louvrage prcit dY. Bride And Groom Thank You Speech Together? GUYON ( 313) [55] Y. Civil Disobedience Thoreau Summary? GUYON , op. Male Gaze? cit . Civil Disobedience? , 308. [56] Dailleurs, une telle obligation a t expressment prvue par la loi pour les assembles gnrales constitutives : - Pour les SA faisant APE, larticle 172 du CSC dispose Le procs verbal de la sance constate l'acceptation par les administrateurs et les commissaires aux comptes de leurs fonctions . - Pour les SA faisant na faisant pas APE, larticle 181 du CSC dispose Les premiers membres du conseil d'administration et du conseil de surveillance sont dsigns par un procs verbal pour une dure de trois annes renouvelables. Male Gaze? Les premiers commissaires aux comptes sont dsigns par un procs verbal pour une dure de trois annes renouvelables . [57] P h . Disobedience Thoreau Summary? Andrieux , H. Spiral Characters? DIREZ, L. Disobedience Thoreau? GILPERT, op. Male Gaze? cit., 719. [58] P h . Disobedience? Andrieux , H. Spiral Characters? DIREZ, L. Civil Disobedience Summary? GILPERT, op. Apa Referencing 6th Edition? cit., 719. [59] Le mmento pratique, socits commerciales (op. Civil Thoreau Summary? cit., 1916) rapporte les exemples suivants de condamnation en faux : - Le fait pour les rdacteurs et signataires dun procs-verbal dassemble dindiquer dans ce procs-verbal comme ayant eu lieu un vote auquel il na pas t procd (Cass. Male Gaze? crim ., 21 mars 1972, J.C.P 1972.II.17178) ou davoir fait faussement tat de la convocation du commissaire aux comptes et de la lecture des rapports de ce dernier, alors, au surplus, que ces rapports nont t jamais rdigs (CA Paris 18 juin 1980, Bull. Summary? CNCC 1980.439)

- Limitation par le prsident directeur gnral de la signature dun administrateur en bas du procs-verbal des dlibrations du conseil (Cass. And Groom? crim ., 29 octobre 1979, D. Disobedience Thoreau Summary? 1980.IR.443) ; cette solution pouvant tre tendue aux procs-verbaux dassembles ; - Ltablissement du procs-verbal dune assemble gnrale alors que celle-ci navait pas t effectivement ralise (CA Paris 9 novembre 1994, Droit des socits 1995 n 40 obs. Spiral? Vidal).

Write My Paper Cheap - Thoreau s "Civil Disobedience" Summary and Analysis - Cliffs Notes

Writing My Paper - Henry david thoreau civil disobedience essay summary - YouTube

analitical essay on Youve been staring at your blank computer screen for what feels like hours, trying to disobedience summary, figure out Hamlet Essay how to start your analytical essay. You try to choose between writing the introduction first or getting right into the meat of it. But somehow, it seems too difficult to civil disobedience summary, do either. What you need is is a blueprinta foolproof way to get your essay structured. Then all you have to spiral, do is fill in the blanks. By Anonymous [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons. Civil Disobedience! What an Analytical Essay IsAnd What It Isnt. Helpful, right? Um, not so much. First, it might be more useful to explain what an Hamlet Essay, analytical essay isnt before getting to what it is . An analytical essay isnt a summary.

Though this may seem obvious in theory, its more difficult in civil disobedience thoreau summary practice. If you read your essay and it sounds a lot like a book report, its probably only summarizing events or characters. Spiral Characters! One way to thoreau, figure out if youre summarizing instead of analyzing is to look at your support. Are you simply stating what happened, or are you relating it back to your main point? Okay, so what is an male gaze, analytical essay, exactly ? Usually, its writing that has a more narrowed focus than a summary. Analytical essays usually concentrate on how the book or poem was writtenfor example, how certain themes present themselves in the story, or how the civil disobedience thoreau, use of metaphor brings a certain meaning to a poem. In short, this type of essay requires you to look at the smaller parts of the work to help shed light on the larger picture. An example of a promptand the example Im going to use for the rest of this postcould be something like: Analyze the apa referencing, theme of civil, sacrifice in the Harry Potter series. (Note: there might be some spoilers, but I figured everyone who was planning on reading the books has done so alreadyor at least has seen the movies.) One Way To Form Your Analytical Essay Outline. There are quite a few ways to organize your analytical essay, but no matter how you choose to write it, your essay should always have three main parts: Ill get into the nitty-gritty of this soon, but for all you visual learners, here is spiral characters a nice representation of all the components that make a great analytical essay outline.

You can see that Ive added a few more details than just the introduction, body, and conclusion. But hold your horseswere getting to civil, those parts right now. Introduction of Your Analytical Essay Outline. The purpose of male gaze, your introduction is to get the reader interested in your analysis. Summary! The introduction should include at least three thingsa hook, your thesis statement, and Television: or Medicine? a sentence or two describing how you intend to prove your thesis statement. 1. You gotta hook em from the start. The first part of your introduction should draw the civil thoreau summary, reader in. This is The Theme of Vengeance Hamlet called the hook. The hook should be interesting or surprising.

You can achieve this by asking a rhetorical question, giving some relevant statistics, or making a statement thats unusual or controversial. For my Harry Potter example, I might say, Since the publication of the first book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone , some Christian groups have attacked the books for promoting witchcraft. However, one of the main themes of the books draws inspiration from Christianity itselfthat of disobedience thoreau, sacrifice. Okay, so thats two sentences. But its got a little bit of controversy and relates to what the characters, rest of the essay will discuss. Civil Disobedience Thoreau! 2. Get to the good stuffwrite a killer thesis statement. Okay, so now that youve got your reader hooked, you need to start getting to of Vengeance in Shakespeare's, the point. This is where the thoreau summary, thesis statement comes in. My thesis might be, The theme of sacrifice is prevalent throughout the series and characters is embodied as sacrifice for the greater good, sacrifice for civil disobedience thoreau summary an ultimate gain, and sacrifice to keep a promise. 3. Its time to back up your thesis. Let the bride and groom, reader know how youre going to prove your claim. For my example, I would let the reader know that I intend to analyze the summary, instances of Harrys death, Voldemorts sacrifice of his soul in or Medicine? exchange for summary immortality, and Drug or Medicine? Essay how Snape sacrifices in order to honor a promise made to Lily Potter. These points will be the building blocks of the body paragraphs.

Body of Your Analytical Essay Outline. Disobedience Thoreau! The body is where you can start to get really creative and play around with formatting. In the flowchart, there are three body paragraphs. But thats because I was trained in Drug Essay the 5-paragraph outline. But you can include as many or as few body paragraphs as you wantas long as you end up thoroughly supporting your thesis. For my outline, each body paragraph includes a topic sentence, followed by three sets of claims, evidence to support those claims, and how that evidence ties back to the topic sentence.

Again, three is not necessarily a magic number here. You could make one claim with a lot of evidence, or five claims to support your topic sentence. But lets get into it, shall we? 1. Develop a strong topic sentence. Each topic sentence in each body paragraph of your analytical essay outline should tell the disobedience thoreau, reader exactly what that section is going to be about.

My first body paragraph might start with, Harry Potter is willing to fulfill prophecy and make the ultimate sacrificethat of his lifein order to Television: Drug or Medicine? Essay, save the rest of the disobedience thoreau, wizarding world. 2. Make your claim. The claim should dive into spiral, a smaller part of the overarching topic sentence. The topic sentence I gave can be broken down into several smaller claimsthat Harry knew that he was fulfilling prophecy, that he was actually willing to die, and civil thoreau summary that his death would be of lion, profound significance. 3. Provide evidence from the text to back your claim. You cant just go around making claims without any support. You can use quotes or paraphrase parts of the text to add evidence.

For evidence that Harry knew that he was fulfilling prophecy, you could cite the instance in the hall of prophecies with the quote, and either must die at the hand of the civil disobedience thoreau summary, other for neither can live while the other survives. 4. Tie that evidence to the topic sentence. You have to make it absolutely clear why you included the evidence. If you dont, your analytical essay runs the risk of being a summary. For example, with the citing of the prophecy, I would tell the reader that Harry and apa referencing 6th edition his friends found said prophecy and civil disobedience summary figured out spiral that it had to be about him (although there are objections that it couldve been referring to Neville, but well leave that out of this example). They knew that either Voldemort had to die or Harry did, and he had to be willing to do that. Theyre not needed in the outline, but when you write your final essay, be sure you include effective transitions. This will help your essay flow. Civil! Conclusion of male gaze, Your Analytical Essay Outline. After youve built up all of your body paragraphs, given the appropriate evidence to back your claims, and tied that evidence to your awesome topic sentences, youre ready to wrap it all up.

The conclusion should be a brief restatement of your main points without being a direct copy. Disobedience! For example, There are many motivations behind sacrificeto help others, to lion, help oneself, or to civil disobedience thoreau, keep a promise to a loved oneand J.K. Rowling explores several of them through the characters in the Harry Potter book series. This, of course, does not suffice as a full conclusion. To fill it out and give the reader a sense of closure, you can relate the theme to the real world or end with a final quote from the text or the author. Use This Downloadable Analytical Essay Outline as a Guide.

Easy, right? I know youre pumped to The Theme of Vengeance in Shakespeare's Essay, get started, but before you do, I have a template for the analytical essay outline for civil disobedience you to download. Of course, your instructors directions will trump mine, so if they say to do something a specific way, I wont be offended if you take their advice over hamlet king mine. And dont forget about the Kibin editors. When your analytical essay is all typed up, they can help you make sure that its as good as it can get.

Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over civil summary 500,000 example essays. About the Drug or Medicine?, Author. Eden Meirow is a self-employed freelance writer with a passion for English, history and education. You can find her on Google+. dis was absooltelee fantasteec thxc you 4 de owwline. awesome!

Glad you liked it. #128578; @naomi_tepper:disqus Oh my Gosh! this was amazing thank you so much! This helped a lot with my Economics essay for Humanities 6 World Studies! Woot woot! Happy to help. Disobedience Summary! #128578; Thanks for the comment. This is undoubtedly very much helpful#8230; Thanks a lot. You#8217;re welcome!

Thanks for the comment and thanks for reading. Apa Referencing 6th Edition! #128578; Hi#8230;.Eden thank you for orienting me on disobedience, how to structure an analytical essay. because of many reasons which i don#8217;t like to name writing an analytical essay has been my Achilies Hill. Your effort in male gaze writing this article has thrown much need light as far as I#8217;m concerned. I look forward to your reply on the question of thoreau, structuring of analytical political essay on issues like say Affirmative Action or Constitutionalism. Thank you for bride thank you speech together your kind words. In regards to writing a political analytical essay, it varies depending on disobedience thoreau summary, the course and the requirements of your instructor.

However, you can follow the same advice in this post. Introduction with a hook and thesis, body paragraphs that make claims with evidence to support those claims, and a conclusion that wraps it all up. Hamlet Essay! The main difference is that you#8217;ll have to do more research than reading just one book. (And make sure to cite your sources.) I hope that helped! Thank you, this will help ? This was really useful I went through so many websites the finally got this one. Sweet! Glad you found it helpful.

hi this is civil thoreau summary great. Male Gaze! Fabulous! Happy to help. How would I write an analytic essay using dramatic conventions? I#8217;m supposed to write an essay on The Tempest from Shakespeare using dramatic conventions and I#8217;m not doing so well at understanding how to do it. basically it#8217;s also asking me #8220;how dramatic conventions make the reader see characters in a certain way. Please respond to this if you can. I think that I would devote one body paragraph to civil disobedience thoreau, each of the dramatic conventions that you#8217;re covering in Hamlet Essay your paper. For instance, in one paragraph, if you are writing about the conventions of soliloquy, the play-within-a-play convention, and asides (these are the disobedience thoreau, first three conventions I thought of #8212; I#8217;m not sure which ones you#8217;ve studied in class), then you could devote one body paragraph to each of these topics and their influence on how the audience views the characters. The Theme Of Vengeance In Shakespeare's Hamlet Essay! I hope this puts you on summary, the right track! I have two write an essay about Animals by O#8217;Hara and how it reflects the innocence and simplicity of childhood.

I don#8217;t know how to start. Could anyone suggest the lion, first sentence of the civil disobedience thoreau, introduction? I#8217;ve already got my outline #128578; Hi Lily Awesome that you have your outline ready to go. You might want to start with the quintessential quote from the text that stands out The Theme of Vengeance in Shakespeare's as reflecting these qualities of innocence/childhood simplicity. Disobedience Summary! For more great hook sentence tips visit: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-hook-sentences/ This is amazing and extremely helpful! Thank you author. Hey, thanks for reading and for the nice comment! I#8217;ll be sure to bride thank you speech, show the author. #128578; do you eat pussy?

Haha! Awesome. Civil Summary! We#8217;re happy to help, but don#8217;t sell yourself short just because of your blonde hair. #128578; great site but second para 24th word should be ALWAYS not away. dont take this as offensive but im just trying to improve this site that is apa referencing all. Civil Disobedience Thoreau Summary! Thanks for keeping us on our toes, Shayan! No offense taken #8212; we#8217;ll get that updated #128578; Great blog post ! Just to add my thoughts if you are wanting a Express Evictions 3-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit , my secretary came across a blank version here https://goo.gl/nlOqzY. Hi there! Although this was really helpful for literary analysis, I was wondering if you had an idea as to how to apply this to characters, historical analysis. I have to write about the effects of European migration, warfare, and disease on Native Americans, and was thinking of finding 3 specific examples of each and explaining the effect that each had on Native Americans.

Is this a good plan? You could *definitely* apply this framework to a historical analysis, yes! As Eden mentions, you can have as many body paragraphs as you want, so you could devote a single paragraph to each of summary, your examples #8212; giving you 9 body paragraphs. Since that would get pretty lengthy, you could add a header before each of your 3-paragraph sections to or Medicine?, keep your paper organized. DIOS MIO! this is really helpful. Woot! That#8217;s awesome. So happy you found this post helpful. #128578; Thanks for the kind comment. This is so helpful, thank you. I have to write an analytical essay about disobedience summary, The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara and I#8217;m stuck.

This is spiral characters my second essay and on the first I received a C #128577; I don#8217;t know how to start and disobedience it isn#8217;t even about the whole book, its only for half the book. Thank! Please help. Starting is definitely the hardest part sometimes :/ thanks so much for your blog. Disobedience Thoreau! you have made it very easy for 6th edition me to understand this (horrible) essay. Civil Disobedience Summary! I have to write my first Analytical essay. kind regards to you. And thanks to you for male gaze reading!

Good luck with your essay #8212; you#8217;ve got this. I have to write an analytical essay for my college English course, and its about an American folk song called #8220;Frankie and Johnny#8221; and im stuck in how to begin it! my professor gave me an summary, example on how to start, she said #8220;to summarize a short definition of North American folk music from Oxford Music Online#8221; please help. The Theme Of Vengeance In Shakespeare's Essay! A definition is civil thoreau summary one way to start your essay, sure! This post contains lots more great advice (plus you can sign up for characters 14 hook types + examples in the bottom right corner): https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-hook-sentences/ Damn am I thirsty, any fine white beothches dtf. NAH MEAN. Thank you so much.

I was dying a moment ago. Civil Summary! Now I think I can manage it. love the example! it got me even more excited! #128516;#128523;#128526; Yesss, you can totally manage it! Thanks for reading #128578; I feel motivated and have been trying my best all these days#8230; Grateful for lion king everything. )

Pay for Exclusive Essay - Civil Disobedience Section I Summary and Analysis | GradeSaver

Pay Someone Write My Paper - Civil Disobedience Summary | GradeSaver

Cyprus peace talks will resume Anastasiades says. The process aimed at a solution of the Cyprus problem will be resumed, President of the Republic Nicos Anastasiades said on Saturday night in a TV address to mark Cyprus Independence Day. Independence will be celebrated on Sunday, October 1 with a military parade, while the President said the thoreau failure to reach an agreement at the Crans-Montana talks in June-July will not halt the efforts of the Greek Cypriot side, which is ready to participate in the talks with the same strength and creativity. Noting that in the past two years great efforts were undertaken by the Greek Cypriot side, he pointed out that for the first time Turkeys direct participation in the talks was achieved. Thanks to our strategy, for the first time the discussion focused on the history of the Cyprus problem and apa referencing its essence, which is none other than the security of the future state, the abolition of the system of civil disobedience thoreau summary, guarantees, the end of Television: Drug, dependency and civil disobedience guardianship and the withdrawal of the occupation army, Anastasiades stressed. He added that these are positions of principle which the UN Secretary-General himself included in the six thematic sections he tabled at the negotiations. A convergence on this framework could lead to a strategic agreement, giving a new momentum to the process to achieve a comprehensive settlement on the Cyprus issue, the President said. He dismissed allegations that the hamlet king Greek Cypriot side was not productive at civil thoreau, the talks, saying that it submitted realistic proposals which took into consideration the concerns of both communities and apa referencing 6th edition are based on the framework of the UNSG and Cyprus participation in summary the EU and the UN.

The President noted that despite the determination of the Greek Cypriot side, the Turkish positions remained unchanged. Ankara, he added, despite contradictory statements and repeated public commitments to a positive response to The Theme in Shakespeare's Hamlet Essay the UNGSs framework, has adopted a firm stance, insisting on maintaining the Treaty of Guarantee, the civil disobedience thoreau intervention rights and permanent troops. The result, he continued, was a deadlock which caused great disappointment to all those of male gaze, us who had worked hard and to the people of thoreau summary, Cyprus who placed hope in this new effort. He pledged that this new failure to reach a solution will not bend the determination of the Greek Cypriot side to reach a solution and said that the process will resume and spiral characters the Greek Cypriot side is ready to participate again in a creative manner. The Cypriot President said that to this end, he conveyed to disobedience thoreau the UNSG the readiness of the Greek Cypriot side for the immediate resumption of the apa referencing 6th edition talks according to his framework and the relevant UN resolutions. In order to avoid a new failure, I gave emphasis to the need for good preparation that will allow a new conference to disobedience thoreau take place on solid ground, he underlined.

He appealed to Turkey and the Turkish Cypriots, saying that they must realise that a solution must be based on mutual respect without creating winners and in Shakespeare's Hamlet losers. Referring to civil the economy, he said that the government has managed to bring growth back to the economy, recording in 2017 one of the highest growth rates in Europe. As regards future projections, he pointed out that preliminary data will allow us to characters be more optimistic and disobedience put forward the necessary reforms. Referring to Sundays Independence Day, he paid tribute to all those who lost their lives for freedom and democracy and laid the foundations for a country which serves as an example in the region, a country which is proud to be member of the European Union. Greek Defence Minister says that Cyprus is never far away for Greece. Cyprus celebrates Independence Day.

Cyprus peace talks will resume, says President Anastasiades. The only way forward two countries North Cyprus and South Cyprus. I must assume the hamlet realisation of the civil disobedience need for Cyprob discussions in order to maintain a reason for being not to mention the salaries, pensions and expenses has dawned so we can now embark on the next 40 years of male gaze, negotiations (I use the word in the loosest of terms). Nice job if you can get it, assuming you have no morals or ethics. In simplistic terms Turkeys definition is simple negotiate = you accept only civil disobedience thoreau summary, our terms and we have peace, That is never going to happen, so all this BS most of you have wrote about Nik on and groom, this article ( which I say I cannot stand the man myself), is only the icing of the cake, if you want to dig deeper to thoreau summary find the problem look at lion king, Turkey, they are the main Ingredient in disobedience thoreau summary these BS peace talks and the reason they failed. Hes becoming an embarrassment. What kind of advisors does he surround himself with? Anastasiades resembles a broken record. How often do we need to listen to his self-deceit ? He dismissed allegations that the Greek Cypriot side was not productive at the talks, saying that it submitted realistic proposals which took into lion, consideration the disobedience thoreau summary concerns of both communities and king are based on thoreau, the framework of the UNSG and Cyprus participation in the EU and the UN. Does it imply that UNSG is telling a lie through an Official Report?

Oh dear, another round of embarrassment. And still it keeps coming.. Gcs always agree to negotiate only to disagree?. Tcs should make a strong statement and that is, if talks fail again then it should be a decade before it is to be resumed, this will then teach Gcs to be serious and not fob off, Tcs, EU and its people The true fact is that there is to many fat cats past and present which includes Gcs leaders to date from apa referencing 6th edition 74 who have gained from the status Quo, hence the BS which it has feed its people to date. I believe its for the Gc community to determine if they want a settlement or not, and if it is peace they want then they should be more vocal in criticising its leaders..

G/cs just want to disobedience free their country. If you consider that T/cs or -worst-Turkish army will succeed to male gaze determine G/cs will, which is civil disobedience summary, coming through centuries, then be ready the :green lineto be their jail.Ottomans can presently play the game of power but soon or later this will be changed and then the real facts and a fair solution will appear. By all accounts your part of the island is free. So is the TRNC. Dont expect any change. Correct. Many here are forgetting still that no change is and groom thank together, possible with this attitude of subject to conditions . Using the term Ottomans leads me to civil disobedience thoreau believe tha your back-ward minded and can not see beyond all irrelevant obstacles the Gcs put so not to Drug or Medicine? Essay have a settlement Tcs did not draw the green line, it was the English because they also did not approve of summary, enosis also note that Tcs are not previlaged as Gcs, they do not have food banks Another EOKA loving dinosaur crawls out of the woodwork. If you read the comments of many , you will be amazed to see that many wish a settlement subject to fulfillment of GC conditions and terms. It is impossible. Settlement means some amicable agreements.

The will to have some compromise is completely absent . I agree with you but why would anyone go back to talks after a decade IF talks fail again there is king, no reason for any talks anymore everyone from now on goes their own way unless the ROC says, yes, we accept the presence of 700 troops as a good gesture for the TC to civil thoreau go back to the table otherwise forget it North should concentrate their efforts by Television: Drug, giving an civil disobedience ultimatum to the international community about their recognition Even Catalans in male gaze Spain have gone to vote to separate from thoreau Spain even though the SPanish government said it was illegal to go to the referendum So be it, North goes it alone end of Dont need anything from the GCs but only the recognition that is well overdue from the international community I agree with your post in-full but recognition for Tcs will not happen in the near because that will then turn attention to the Palestinian issue.. Talks are all game playing at the moment, and its made to look good.. Apa Referencing 6th Edition. Goldman Sachs is encouraging investment in thoreau Cyprus, which I believe has only ten years befor it goes the same way as Greece. Israel is going on of Vengeance in Shakespeare's, with its business quietly, the English is comfortable with its bases, Turkey also, and civil disobedience thoreau the Gcs are recognised so what possible reason would there be for a peace settlement?. I could ellebrate more with regards to Golman Sachs Israel and its influence in Television: or Medicine? Cyprus but Ill keep it simple.. so why a decade? Id say its best, everyone can just get on with their lifes and stop living for the moment.. Empty glasses, smashed ashtray nobody there talk on thoreau, Mr President. Who will Nick be negotiating with.We have seen Akinci true colours.

Who will represent TCs, make firm disitions and is of Cypriot origin not influenced by spiral, Erdogan.? He will probably be around a further 12 years unless forcibly removed. How meaningful will negotiations be with Erdogan constantly in disobedience summary the background interfering all as before. Pressure from the international community will be the only way and thats just what might happen. We have seen Anastasiades true colors long ago. In Crans Montana he escaped in the last minute from making a sensible deal. As long as Akinci is the elected president of the TRNC, he will represent the interests of Turkish Cypriots. The international community has spoken through the SG Guterres. No pressure there, just resignation. It is very hard for spiral characters any Greek Cypriot leader to negotiate with Erdogan and civil thoreau summary his Islamo-fascists thugs who rule Turkey. Been Islamists first and male gaze then Turks, their objective is to consolidate their power at home and then gradually promote and spread Islam in summary Cyprus and through out Europe.

So what is together, your suggestion? He is a jangler, el supremo. keep dreaming and civil disobedience thoreau summary keep living in apa referencing the dreamland How arrogant is the man? The other side have said they will not discuss further at civil thoreau, the moment after Switzerland. Bride Together. What is different now from his position a few months ago. Zero troops on civil, day 1 is not going to work.

He can negotiate with himself and prepare by himself there wont be anyone else listening. Turn the Television: man into a windsock for civil larnaca airport all he can do is tell you which way the wind is blowing. Cyprus peace talks will resume Anastasiades says.. They can talk amongst themselves as the TCs and Turkey wont be there to listen . So first he blames everything on the north and Turkey, then he asks them to of Vengeance in Shakespeare's Hamlet sit down and negotiate He should stop the blame game, start by stating that both sides did mistakes and both need to work out their differences. Alex, he needs to win the election. This rubber faced gargoyle of an disobedience summary excuse for a president shows not a shred of shame when he talks. He epitomises every interlocutor we Turkish Cypriots have had to deal with for the last 53 years. We have finally understood that we cannot expect equality from our fellow countrymen and have chosen our path, WHEREVER that may take us and we will follow that pathas long as it doesnt take us back to pre 74! Its election time here in the south , Mr Pres will only act and male gaze speak in civil disobedience thoreau summary a way that encourages his re-election.

He obviously has very little respect for the perspicacity of his audience, but he cannot expect the same from the TCs. Its over, and in Shakespeare's Hamlet everybody knows it. They will resume? This must be an disobedience thoreau summary erroneous translation into English. Akinci himself reiterated that it is spiral, implausible before the GC electioneering is over. Even after that, any talks will be time bound to stop any silly word play. LOL of course they will resume but with a difference A will organize a meeting, seating at a table all by disobedience thoreau, himself and thank you speech waiting and waiting and waiting then he will blame everyone for not attending. The republic of cyprus celebrates tomorrow another independance day. This one is different than the thoreau previous ones. As the male gaze president mentioned Cyprus managed to achieve economic growth in 2017; a big blow to disobedience all those who were betting on Cyprus going bankrupt and leaving the EU. Bride And Groom You Speech. We are a proud full EU member, full UN member and full memeber in all other international institutions.

We are not perfect, we made mistakes. However, I am very proud of my country and where it is standing right now. Beautifully said I stand with you For all the problems the Cypriot people have prevailed. The north should know that the only route for inetrnational recognition passes through the ROC. Who do you think gives a shite about civil thoreau summary, your ROC to be honest My own neighbourhood is 3 Million people and you are talking about bride, a ROC representing 600-700K people to decide.

On the North, by what right. Your days are numbered end of ALl that needs to disobedience thoreau summary be sorted now is the formalities with the international community You are a nobody, you contribute nothing to male gaze the international world, except Halloumi which is civil, a CYPRIOT product North South, what else have you got that the international community needs from ROC? Nothing, zilch you have done your propaganda, you have mastered the male gaze art of making the civil disobedience summary international community to believe that it was all Turks fault of what happened in CY but that has all come to an end now so what have you got?! Jack shite.. you forgot that we also contribute Donkeys to the international community :)) LOL. There could have been an agreement in Cr Montana if Anastasiades had not adopted the all or nothing approach of no guarantees and zero Turkish soldiers. Why would it be a different outcome if they return to the negotiating table? I mentioned these factors before: 1. One side glamours for BBF(or whatever else similar) without troops the other glamours for partition which is a non starter according to 1960 agreements and with troops. 2. The GCs do not trust the Turks and the TCs do not trust the greeks. 3. Visionary and pragmatice leaders are short to find if non-existent.

Try to negotiate your way through all this. At the end seems to be a brick wall. The 1960 agreements were violated by or Medicine? Essay, Greek Cypriots under the leadership of civil disobedience thoreau, Makarios and again in of Vengeance in Shakespeare's Hamlet 1974 by Greece and Cypriot thugs. Partition is the civil thoreau summary legitimate answer of Turkish Cypriots and is the only guarantee for lion king 43 years of peace to continue. Yes, correct what you say but the agreements have also been violated by Turkey who invated under false pretences, However the 1960 agreements are still very much alive and have never been nullified or revoked this means no union with mother countries no partition. I do think partition is the appropriate solution but it must be negotiated in the circumastances. Where does this leave the two communities? between a rock and summary a hard place. The partition is a fact.

Nothing can override it. Not necessarily must it be negotiated. Declaration of independence is a legal right. Kosovo did not ask Serbias permission to secede and is now recognized. Same goes for other Balkan states of former Yugoslavia. You are comparing two dissimilar situations. Kosovo never signed an agreement with three other signatories. However we did so we are stuck. No, we are not stuck. The TRNC has declared independence in 1983.

Whichever country wishes to extend recognition in future, based on its own national interests, is not bound by this 1960 agreement. (Kosovo acted against an existing constitution). Well you are very optimistic and why should you not be. I wish you all good luck. But what comes out loud and clear is, the Drug Turkish side always were aiming for partition. It would have been a liitle more honest to have said so in the first place and save this charade at crans montana.

And why Mr A is pursuing a dead duck? What are the political expediencies that urged the civil thoreau two parties to pursue this mirage? Yes you are bound by the 1960 afreements until such time all parties agree to male gaze bury them. But it seems that it is in the nature of all parties concerned to renage on agreements. So much for mutual trust. There never was mutual trust, not in 100 years.

The 1960 agreements tie the thoreau summary signatories to it, but not third parties. Certainly not other states that wish to hamlet king recognize. The Crans Montana talks were not about partition but about BBF to which Turkey had agreed. They failed due to Anastasiades insisting on zero troops. Disobedience Thoreau Summary. Meanwhile, thats accepted wisdom. Cyprob was always UN driven and no side wanted to male gaze be seen as defector.

Now, it will be a new ball game. I will tell you how it will be. Turkey now regrets that they did not accept Nikos offer. So, when they go back now, they will compromise. Turkey should know that the only route to the EU passes though the ROC. You talk lot of rubbish this was last chance it Mr A blew it. Hi.. actually it was the last chance for you guys to get recognition and summary enter the EU, and characters Mr. Ak blew it by listenining to civil his godfather.

Im sure we are all proud of Television: Drug or Medicine?, our country and what we have achieved in the endless face of adversity however we do not need to be blindly proud of incompetent politicians whom on creation god so clearly overestimated his abilities. Thoreau Summary. Cyprus is and together will remain a participant member of the EU so no need to dignify the doubters spouting negative comments about us with any kind of response. Civil Disobedience. However we must never defend the indefencible or we lose all credibility. Spot on! I agree 100% I am very proud of my country .. Whose country and what is to be proud of, the ROC presidents failure and making the ROC a laughing stock at of Vengeance Hamlet Essay, the talks?! seriously no wonder the South doesnt progress and rely on income from civil disobedience thoreau summary tourism and Halloumi but that will also come to male gaze an end once the doors to the North fully opens up #128521; Hi guesting_123, making the ROC a laughing stock does not change the fact the country is on growth mode. I am happy when the doors open for you. It will open competition. Disobedience Thoreau. Competition is good for 6th edition visitors. They will get better prices and better service. This will make prices drop, and then more visitors will come which will be enough for disobedience thoreau your illegal state and our legal one. 6th Edition. :)))) So do not worry.. we will survive on the Tourist and Halloumi cheese income.

Talk Catalan to me #128521; Wales forward Bale ruled out of World Cup qualifiers. New conductor of our national orchestra looks to the future. Americas slashed global health funding jeopardizes well-being and safety. Repatriation of stranded Monarch passengers continues.

Sides missed historic opportunity to resolve division, Guterres says. Police hold five over thoreau summary, wired explosives found in posh Paris area. Trump to visit hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico. Turkey to detain 254 municipal, ministry staff over Gulen links. Police seek clues to Las Vegas mass shooting. 24 Vassiliou Voulgaroctonou, 1503 Lefkosia. Tel: 357 22 818585. By continuing to use the Cyprus Mail, you agree to the use of cookies. more information Accept.

The cookie settings on this website are set to allow cookies to give you the apa referencing best browsing experience possible. If you continue to disobedience thoreau summary use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click Accept below then you are consenting to this.

Order Quality Essays - Henry david thoreau civil disobedience essay summary - YouTube

Get Someone Write My Paper - Civil Disobedience Summary - eNotes com

essay of odyssey ODYSSEY ESSAY SAMPLES. TWO MORE ESSAYS below:. The Development of Penelope in Homers Odyssey . The Significance of Religion in The Odyssey . THE DEVELOPMENT OF PENELOPE IN HOMERS ODYSSEY. The time of civil disobedience thoreau summary ancient Greece seems like its own story in of Vengeance, another world, one nothing like our own. Powerful gods and civil disobedience thoreau summary, goddesses, brave warriors, mystical beings, and the mistreatment of women rule the plot. Except that women have been overlooked in our world for centuries.

The insignificance of women was a part of Greek life that is not majestic or ethereal. In the epic poem The Odyssey by Homer, Penelope develops into her own character during a time where women are prized as possessions more than people. Homer makes Penelope into her own person and not just an addition to apa referencing 6th edition, her husband by civil disobedience thoreau his long absence and the troubles she must face on her own through difficult times. Homer gives her qualities of characters loyalty, strength, and cunning to be able to survive without a husband when all others think she should just take another. Penelope becomes like a character unlike many women in Greek times such as Agamemnons wife, but similar to Circe and Athena. She is turned into a woman of power by disobedience summary Homer. Odysseus reluctantly departs to hamlet, go fight in the Trojan War, leaving behind his wife and new son, and ends up staying away for twenty years. Throughout every minute of it, Penelope remains more faithful to her husband than he is to her. She never submits to the whims of the civil disobedience, suitors begging for her hand in marriage and only finds ways to make them leave her, while he enjoys the bride thank together, company of Circe and Calypso.

In a time where women are not praised for their minds but for civil disobedience summary, their beauty, faithfulness for bride you speech together, twenty years wins her a place as the highest form of women. Civil Summary. Agamemnon compares her to his wife and praises her as being the mistress of her own heart,/ Penelope! (XXIV.222-223) while his own wife the adulteress,/ waited to stab her lord and bride together, king (XXIV.225-226). From these statements, Agamemnon concludes that the very gods themselves will sing her story (XXIV.221), claiming that faithfulness is the best quality a woman could have. Penelope stays steadfast and alone through twenty years of her life, without a man by her side to see her through. Agamemnons wife finds herself another man to rely on while her own husband is gone, succumbing to the urges of society and the social status of women at civil the time. Penelope is able to Television: Drug, stay loyal to her husband even after twenty years. The two wives of warriors are completely different, one fickle, and thoreau summary, one faithful. Penelope is forced by the long absence of male gaze her husband to guide her to become strong and guarded so that she can live without Odysseus.

Penelope is faced with challenges at home while Odysseus is away, challenges that without strength would be impossible to face every day. She is left with a son, not even two, to raise on her own, without the guidance of civil thoreau summary a father figure in his life. Hamlet Lion. Telemachus is father-less until he is twenty-one, an issue for Penelope because she cannot raise him as a man and king would, and the fate of her kingdom rests with him. Civil Disobedience Thoreau Summary. In addition, once Odysseus mother dies and Laertes goes to live alone, Penelope is left alone to rule Ithaca, no small task for a queen by herself. There are also the suitors who claim Odysseus to be dead and ask for thank you speech together, her hand in civil, marriage every day. They will not leave Penelope in peace and every suitor swore to lie beside her (I.115) but Spurn them she dare not (I.295) in fear of evoking their wrath and therefore the male gaze, destruction of her home and family.

She must remain strong, never submitting to the demands of the civil, suitors and never allowing her hatred of them to gain the upper hand. She must guard herself and apa referencing 6th edition, her home from civil disobedience thoreau summary their anger and apa referencing 6th edition, of their insistence of Odysseus death. Civil Disobedience Thoreau. If they begin to characters, believe that he will never return, then there remains no reason to stay strong through such trying times. Penelope is similar to Circe in that they both can live and flourish without men in their lives. Circe disposes of any men who come to her island, and has made herself a woman to civil, fear. Penelope remains strong like Circe, but does not evoke fear in others hearts.

She has no wish to kill even the men that plague her, only wishes that they would be gone. She never allows them to gain the upper hand over her life, but remains strong throughout. When Odysseus returns, Penelope cannot simply accept the fact the he is who he says he after twenty years when so much is uncertain. Penelope feels that it would be best to test him to characters, make sure that he tells the truth. Civil. Her cunning saves her from a possibility of being deeply wounded, which would have happened if she believed that the man before her was Odysseus, then finds out that he is not. As close as Penelope and Odysseus were before he left, the male gaze, more painful it would have been to have him torn from her again. She tests him by having him tried to the breaking point (XXIII.206) by suggesting that the bed he made with his own hands was no longer where he had left it. She also uses her wily wits to stall the suitors from forcing her into an unwanted marriage. Penelope claims that she must finish weaving a shroud for Odysseus father before she can marry again, which the suitors readily agree to because of the piety of the work. What the suitors are unaware of is that every day she wove on the great loom--/ but every night by torchlight she unwove it (II.112-113) so that she will never finish and have to marry one of the suitors. Civil. Her trick works for three years, but when it fails, she finds a task for the suitors that none will be able to accomplish: the stringing of Odysseus bow and firing an arrow through the holes in hamlet, twelve axe heads.

In the civil thoreau summary, use of her cunning, Penelope is able to put off the efforts of the suitors for Drug, over three years, an impressive feat with men so persistent. Athena, the goddess of wisdom, appreciates Odysseus for his cunning because it is similar to her own. Penelopes cunning is therefore also similar to Athenas. Both are female figures in a time of male rulings that use their shrewd skills to retain power. Penelopes ability to remain strong and faithful relies on her wits, which she realizes and takes advantage of. Penelope is civil disobedience summary seen at first as a wife of a hero, and nothing more. Bride And Groom Thank You Speech Together. She is known by civil summary her husband, whose valiant deeds are known throughout the king, lands. As the poem progresses, she begins to take shape of an civil disobedience, important character with faith, strength, and wit, three valuable traits. Male Gaze. Penelope develops into a person from a faceless being in a time where women are valued for their bodies. In the time of ancient Greece, women were insignificant. Penelopes character proves that women can be important to a story and the development of a happy ending.

The Odyssey is an disobedience thoreau summary, epic poem and a story full of captivating tales of heroism and bravery. Spiral. Without Penelopes strength, wisdom, and loyalty, Odysseus would have had nothing to come home to disobedience thoreau summary, and the male gaze, story would have been a tragedy. With a happy ending readers think of the wonders of quests and other worldly beings that make the plot exciting, but if Penelope had not stayed true the civil summary, stories would have seemed to tell only of death. The actions of a mere woman could change the whole story, a concept that in ancient Greece would be hard to grasp. ------------------------------------------------------------ The Significance of Religion in The Odyssey. Religion has always been significant throughout history. Many peoples lives or jobs are dedicated to religion, to god.

For some, most everything they do revolves around their religion; they constantly think about how their god would judge their actions. Hamlet Lion. Homers Odyssey tells the story of civil disobedience thoreau Odysseuss journey home, and how the gods affect this voyage. Of Vengeance Hamlet Essay. The Greek gods and the religion itself are very significant to the story. Whether its deterring Odysseus on his journey home, helping him along, causing one to harm another, or causing two countries to go to disobedience thoreau summary, war, the gods are ever-present and characters, a critical aspect to the story. One way the gods play an important role is by acting as a hindrance for Odysseus. He must overcome many obstacles on his journey home, which would not be nearly as difficult or as much of an issue if not for the interference of the gods. An example of this is when Circe entraps Odysseus and civil disobedience thoreau, his men with her irresistible offers of meat and Television: Drug or Medicine?, bread, thus causing them to stay much longer then they intend to. While on Circes island, Odysseus narrates, So day by day we lingered, feasting long/ on roasts and wine, until a year grew fat (X.516, 517). Circes offers are so enticing to Odysseus and his crew that they stay for too long, causing their trip to summary, be delayed an entire year. She is one goddess that creates a hurdle Odysseus must leap over.

Another is Poseidon. Just as Odysseus is male gaze about to reach his homeland of Ithaca, Poseidon says, Still I can give him a rough ride, and I will (V.300). He gives him a ride by creating huge waves that destroy Odysseuss raft, thus deterring him even further. Civil. These are both instances in the story where gods are significant in that they act as obstacles for Odysseus to overcome. Although these hindrances are both trying, they represent only a tiny portion of the The Theme of Vengeance Hamlet Essay, problems the disobedience, gods cause him. These predicaments and challenges are what make the story; they create a sense of tension and characters, resolve. Without the gods, this cycle wouldnt be present. This is why the gods role in disobedience thoreau summary, the Odyssey as obstacles is The Theme of Vengeance in Shakespeare's Hamlet Essay so important. Interestingly enough, the gods are also significant in the story for the exact opposite reason. Another way the gods play an disobedience thoreau, important role in the story is by aiding Odysseus on his journey home. Athena is especially helpful in this way.

When Odysseus is battling the suitors to bride thank, regain control of his home, he is greatly outnumbered. Athena turns their shots, or all but two (XXII.303). Summary. This action saves Odysseuss life, and helps him regain control of his home and family. The fact that when in need of assistance, he has a goddess looking after him is critical to the story; it enables him to fight battles, both literal and figurative, that he couldnt win on his own. Drug. Knowing that Athena and other gods care about civil disobedience summary, Odysseus and want to help him significantly changes the The Theme Hamlet, story. At times such as the civil disobedience, aforementioned battle where Odysseus is so greatly outnumbered, he might be inclined to lose hope if not for the knowledge that Athena will be there for him. The help of the gods is also important just to counteract the actions of the gods who dislike Odysseus. Television:. If he was only being hurt and not aided by disobedience thoreau the gods, his story would most likely end much sooner. The gods aid is significant because frankly needs it.

He would not be able to accomplish such great feats without their help, and would likely be finished off by apa referencing 6th edition the gods who do not wish him to return home. The Greek religion, particularly the belief that the gods control all aspects of summary life, is also very important. After thinking the 6th edition, gods werent on his side because the winds are blowing his ship the wrong direction, Agamemnon believes that he must kill his own daughter as a sacrifice so that the gods will blow his ship towards Troy. Even though killing his child has no scientific relation or effect on the wind in any way, Agamemnon feels he must do so to please the gods so that his ship can sail. The author describes Agamemnons decision: this was terrible to disobedience thoreau, all, but to her father (Agamemnon) it was hardly bearable (Hamilton 261). Despite the pain it causes him, pleasing the gods comes first.

Hamilton continues, Nevertheless he yielded (Hamilton 261). Spiral. The idea that his own daughters life isnt as important as appealing to the gods seems awful when looked at through contemporary lenses. However, the disobedience, gods and Television: Drug or Medicine? Essay, the idea of religion causes people to civil thoreau summary, value them higher than anything else in their life; including their loved ones. People, like Agamemnon, feel that they have to do something so that the gods will give them what they want in return. The gods are significant in this way because their approval and satisfaction influences peoples actions throughout the story.

Their religion is critical to their lives because it influences most everything they do. The gods are also significant because they can start or stop a fight on Drug a whim, cause people to battle at will, and start an all-out war. At the end of the story, a fight between the mourning parents of the suitors and Odysseus and Laertes is civil about to break out. Before it can really begin, Athena says, Odysseus, master of land ways and apa referencing 6th edition, sea ways,/command yourself. Call off this battle now,/or Zeus who views the wide world may be angry (XXIV.607-609). Throughout The Odyssey, fights break out frequently, during which many lose their lives. The fact that Athena can stop a fight this easily makes one wonder why, if she and other gods posses this power, fighting is not ceased more often. So many people die during war that whomever has the power to begin or end a war has the power to save or take away many, many lives. The gods play an important role in civil disobedience, this way by choosing to participate in war, or by choosing, as Athena did, to stop the fighting from happening. It is Drug or Medicine? Essay apparent how the gods are significant to the Odyssey. They make it the exciting, epic story that it is.

Although the gods play a very different role in society today than they did during this time period, they are still just as significant. Many people will still say that god is the single most important part of life today, an idea that was prominent throughout the Odyssey.